• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see those Completed Short Runs!
2 2

396 posts in this topic

Really enjoyed the Teen-Age Temptations, Tony - I imagine it wasn't easy putting such a nice short run together!

Thanks. Some of those are tough. Still hoping to do some upgrades.

Beautiful runs, all.

FullSizeRender2_zps2a3e607d.jpg

imagejpg1_zps1c052dd6.jpg

These two small romance runs stand at the top of the romance heap. Incredibly difficult! Quite the accomplishment. This is one parade that cannot be rained on. And for good reason: you are complete, sir. Fawcett's Negro Romance is a 3 issue run. From the dawn of man to the end of time, this is known. Charlton's Negro Romances #4 is a very desirable romance one shot.

Excelsior!

Beautiful runs, all.

FullSizeRender2_zps2a3e607d.jpg

imagejpg1_zps1c052dd6.jpg

These two small romance runs stand at the top of the romance heap. Incredibly difficult! Quite the accomplishment. This is one parade that cannot be rained on. And for good reason: you are complete, sir. Fawcett's Negro Romance is a 3 issue run. From the dawn of man to the end of time, this is known. Charlton's Negro Romances #4 is a very desirable romance one shot.

Excelsior!

Your compliments,coming from the resident Romance Master himself, humble me. Thank you sir!! :cloud9:

You have made my day! :foryou:

Here is my contribution to this fun thread.

NYWorldsFair1939f.jpg

Newyork1.jpg

and for good measure lets add this one-shot

BigAmericanFNP.jpg

bigaa1b.jpg

Was looking forward to seeing some DC's. Cool set. Worlds Fair #1 (worship)