• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncanny X-Men 1-520 - Full RUN:)

17 posts in this topic

Hello Guys:)

That's right - full Run of Uncanny X-Men for Sale:) First issue is around 2.5 i guess. Later Grades getting higher and higher:) No tape, no restoration, all issues complete.

Issues 10-100 most Fine, some VF.

Over 100 - VF to NM with all keys in great shape

Issue 94 is CGC graded - 4.5

Whole set is on the way to me - will receive it on thursday/friday.

First i decided to sell all collection here - if it will not work - will probably split it and list all issues on ebay:)

Rules:

1. Paypal only

2. Free worldwide shipping. Earliest shipping date - 1 june.

3. First :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing pm's :)

Asking - 7500$ or Best Offer

Below some pics - more and upon request - after i receive the box:)

Please check my Kudos and feel free to send as much PM as You need:) It's around 8 hour time difference here in Poland so please give me some time to answer:)

Thanks for stopping by!

Luk

fp5v04.jpg

2mfavwp.jpg

1fep12.jpg

fm4ewp.jpg

t0q03l.jpg

2sbpo3k.jpg

Hi

It was me who bought these last Saturday. I haven't heard back from the seller since. He may be on holiday I suppose but would of been good to give me a heads up. How should I proceed?

Not saying for a second he is a bad apple just spent a big chunk of money and after no response for 8 days getting a little worried.

Thanks

is he reading your PM's? Hopefully you will hear from him soon. :wishluck:

This.

If he's reading your PMs and not responding to them, I don't think I'd wait much longer. Spending that much money should buy you a little extra service from the seller.

The messages say un read which make me feel better but would of been nice to know if he wasn't going be around for a while. Like I say not saying he isn't a good guy etc and will always give benefit of the doubt but got to be careful as well