• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

ryanh is "going" to part with his daring mystery 4 to close that run (he just doesn't know it yet) :baiting:

I had no idea... thanks for letting me know!! (:

(now I feel like the villain if I don't sell!! Billy did it... Bedrock did it... )

The only reason I did it was because Rick promised to sell me his 8.0 Amazing Mystery Funnies V2#7 at Chicago this year. Only three more weeks! (thumbs u

and I wanted to thank richard for agreeing to sell me his amf MH 2/10 :cloud9:

And I, furthermore, wanted to give Rick a big hearty THANK YOU for promising to give me his Detective 27 for Christmas this year!

(I don't even mind that you spoiled the surprise, Rick! You are the best (thumbs u ) :banana::banana::banana:

no problem...once you told me you were gift wrapping your HG Marvel 1-10 for me , it made it all worthwhile :)

Uh...yeah...um...well here's the deal. I changed my mind on that. :blush:

Anybody looking for a #4?

:whistle:

I am currently negotiating the purchase of a high grade pedigree copy of #4 hm

ryanh is "going" to part with his daring mystery 4 to close that run (he just doesn't know it yet) :baiting:

(now I feel like the villain if I don't sell!! Billy did it... Bedrock did it... )

The only reason I did it was because Rick promised to sell me his 8.0 Amazing Mystery Funnies V2#7 at Chicago this year. Only three more weeks! (thumbs u

And I, furthermore, wanted to give Rick a big hearty THANK YOU for promising to give me his Detective 27 for Christmas this year!

(I don't even mind that you spoiled the surprise, Rick! You are the best (thumbs u ) :banana::banana::banana:

no problem...once you told me you were gift wrapping your HG Marvel 1-10 for me , it made it all worthwhile :)

Seriously? MMC or DM...

Seriously? MMC or DM...

seriously? nah...poking fun at bedrock.... i Need a DMC #4! no leads at all (well, except for ryanh!)

Posted this shot in the GA thread, but for the hardcore Centaur folks, here it is again.

Recent trade acquisitions (had to give up some primo material for these, but worth it! :cloud9:)

tradebooks_post.jpg

close ups on the Centaurs... you won't find better interiors than these two (except for maybe AMF 2/5)...

4_post.jpg

6_post.jpg

You just don't see these everyday!!

seriously? nah...poking fun at bedrock.... i Need a DMC #4! no leads at all (well, except for ryanh!)

Did you guys know that "lead" is almost "deal" backwards?

ALMOST... :shy:

lol

Posted this shot in the GA thread, but for the hardcore Centaur folks, here it is again.

Recent trade acquisitions (had to give up some primo material for these, but worth it! :cloud9:)

tradebooks_post.jpg

Damn Ryan!!!! :o

All three are great pick-ups!!!! A couple of my all-time FAVS here!!! Love the cover on the AMF 2/4, and that Wolverton Target is the best in the entire run!!! Smokin' :headbang:

tradebooks_post.jpg

close ups on the Centaurs... you won't find better interiors than these two (except for maybe AMF 2/5)...

4_post.jpg

6_post.jpg

ryan, please put me as your next of kin....please oh please oh please...those are OUTSTANDING FRIGGIN books.... I don't believe in jealousy, but OMG, I am green with envy :sick:

Thanks Blindowl!! I thought you'd like the 2/4 ... its got to be the weirdest cover of the AMF run!!

The inside is downright psychadelic...

4panel1_post.jpg

4panel2_post.jpg

4panel3_post.jpg

Yeah Ryan, I've been trying to find a copy of that one for a while now!!! That doesn't come up too often!!! Great Acquisition!!! :applause:

edit* I had to correct my bad spelling!!!!

Edited by Blind Owl

The Target is the Larson? :o(worship)

And you're not giving us a close-up? (tsk)

The Target is the Larson? :o(worship)

And you're not giving us a close-up? (tsk)

Check out the golden age thread! :gossip:

Your cross-posting needs some work. If a book ain't in 12 threads you haven't done your job. :baiting:

tradebooks_post.jpg

4_post.jpg

6_post.jpg

:oHoly Carp! Awesome! :applause: