• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

I never get to post a book in this thread,possibly because I only own two Centaurs.. lol

Anyway,though I've already posted it in another thread,it really belongs here too.

IMG_0421_zpso0cmj7mn.jpg

:cloud9:

again, I am not by nature a high grade guy... but :cloud9:

maskedmarvel1-1.jpg

on this labor day, I decided to go back through the centaur thread (3 hours I am only upto page 175)...

but I ran across this scan I posted years ago...this book was stolen from my booth at nycc in 2009 or 2010 (can't recall)...I don't think it has ever materialized since, but worth noting in case folks see out there in the wild

Hey Jon, did you ever pursue the CMO giveaways? I'm aware of 4: Popular American Heroes, Khaki Wacky, and 2 AMF with Amazing Man covers. Do you have/have you seen any others?

I have not seen the covers except for Amazing Man.....very esoteric....

Hey Jon;

Do you have any copies of the Centaurs with the Black Americana or racial theme covers which you can post here for us? :wishluck:

These 2 are quite esoteric and supposedly rather hard to find and for what it's worth, they are both listed as being "rare" in the OS guide. I believe they are Star Comics #3 and Funny Picture Stories #7.