• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DENVER COMIC CON - JUNE 17-19, 2016

33 posts in this topic

Same weekend as Heroes Con. I will hate to miss Denver, but I'm definitely going to Charlotte if they don't change the dates.

Also the same weekend as Comicpalooza in Houston and WW Sacramento. That's a really full weekend.

yeah this has been the same weekend as AMAZING LAS VEGAS COMIC CON has been since the start. While I know the cards we are holding, and really enjoy what we have going on with our convention, I'm sure events such as Denver and Heroes will be strong as well.

yeah this has been the same weekend as AMAZING LAS VEGAS COMIC CON has been since the start. While I know the cards we are holding, and really enjoy what we have going on with our convention, I'm sure events such as Denver and Heroes will be strong as well.

Agree. Denver's just seems to be getting bigger and bigger :whee:

So CGC might not be there??? Just CBSC....?#@!#%@!

We will be there and can take any Cgc submissions you have for Cgc signature series

The Denver update will be going up on our website as soon as I get home from NYC on Tuesday.

www.ComicSketchArt.com

So CGC might not be there??? Just CBSC....?#@!#%@!

We will be there and can take any Cgc submissions you have for Cgc signature series

The Denver update will be going up on our website as soon as I get home from NYC on Tuesday.

www.ComicSketchArt.com

(thumbs u

So I've never used a facilitator before... how does that work exactly... do I get to sub under my account number, does it cost more, and what if I want to have my books sent to ccs to get pressed before they get slabbed?