• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Fan Expo (Dallas Comicon) -- June 3-5, 2016

212 posts in this topic

Friday only...I guess she doesn't want to miss the insanity going on in Philly the next day.

Hoping for some more out-of-the-box names like Cusack and Image people.

Yeah, the Philly lineup is pretty insane, Wizard pulled out just about all the stops there.

Here's :wishluck: that Fan Expo kills it with comic guests and some good non-MCU talent.

Three months from today! :banana:

Here's the thing with that Philly line-up. . . you're dropping some serious cash.

In April, I think I'm able to do the Final Four in Houston, WrestleMania in Dallas, and the Madison, WI Wizard World (I'll be up that way) for less than it would cost me to do some of the things I want at that Philly show.

Great line-up, for sure, though. I'd probably end up choosing Dallas instead, unless things worked out just perfectly.

I only need Hemsworth and Hiddleston so it's not "a lot" of money, but decided to stick with Dallas this year. They have a good lineup so far so hopefully they keep it going.

True, the definition of "a lot" is subjective. I think I would be hard-pressed to find someone that wouldn't consider that particular VIP to be "a lot" of money, though, especially if you have to get lodging, as well. I have a friend that's going to the Philly show, and she was heartbroken at some of the prices.

You're definitely getting more "bang for your buck" at the Dallas show, in my opinion, and I would have made the same choice. . .

I only need Hemsworth and Hiddleston so it's not "a lot" of money, but decided to stick with Dallas this year. They have a good lineup so far so hopefully they keep it going.

True, the definition of "a lot" is subjective. I think I would be hard-pressed to find someone that wouldn't consider that particular VIP to be "a lot" of money, though, especially if you have to get lodging, as well. I have a friend that's going to the Philly show, and she was heartbroken at some of the prices.

You're definitely getting more "bang for your buck" at the Dallas show, in my opinion, and I would have made the same choice. . .

Out of curiosity, what do all the MCU folks at Philly run for their autos?

Hiddleston and Evans you can't get without a VIP if you want to get them in person or through one of the facilitators who have the prices up in the Sig Event announcement and Hemsworth is 150-200 depending what you want

Hiddleston and Evans you can't get without a VIP if you want to get them in person or through one of the facilitators who have the prices up in the Sig Event announcement and Hemsworth is 150-200 depending what you want

(thumbs u

I hope they announce if all guests are going Sat and Sunday since I'm considering skipping Saturday to go to Philly and get Hiddleston and Hemsworth.

Don't understand why Megacon is getting lots of guests recently and there were no announcements for Dallas this week :/

FRANK MILLER

KLAUS JANSON

BRIAN AZZARELLO

ANDY KUBERT

Dark Knight III The Master Race creative team!

Sweet. Will Miller only be signing DKIII books, or is it open?

Frank will only be signing with the DK3 team however the signing will be open to any books. Further information on the CGC fees for the team will be posted in coming weeks.

Anyone with questions can email me at ComicSketchArt@gmail.com or PM me. We will be exclusively handling all FM signatures at this show.