• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
15 15

6,625 posts in this topic

I've always loved this cover, and stumbled across a pretty decent copy on eBay that wasn't too ungodly expensive....... so it's going into my small stack of 10 cent D.C.'s that I am very unmotivated to ever sell. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

SUPERBOY%2079.jpg

D.C. PURPLE :cloud9:

I've always loved this cover, and stumbled across a pretty decent copy on eBay that wasn't too ungodly expensive....... so it's going into my small stack of 10 cent D.C.'s that I am very unmotivated to ever sell. GOD BLESS...

I knew I had a copy of Superboy 79 also. I agree, it's a keeper. Always loved the cover.

Here's my copy with a couple 10 cent friends......

IMG_3401.jpg

Edited by bomber-bob

I knew I had a copy of Superboy 79 also. I agree, it's a keeper. Always loved the cover.

Here's my copy with a couple 10 friends......

IMG_3401.jpg

.... thanks, Bob. I sometimes poke fun at D.C. collectors, but I'm actually one myself..... just not runs. I've always been especially drawn to the grey tones and would love to one day have an example from each run that had them. A very comprehensive list was attempted by some industrious boardies for the war genre..... but I would love to find an easily accessible list of the non war books, as Gerber is sorely lacking for D.C.'s of this era. GOD BLESS...