• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
15 15

6,624 posts in this topic

here is a favorite World's Finest cover of mine:

wf91.jpg

That's a knockout!

I've got room, should it ever need a new home!!!! takeit.gif

I love this purple cover.

728217-Superman129.jpg

All those Supe's look great. yay.gif

Keep 'em coming

I don't think anyone has posted a Dell on this thread yet! One of my favorite titles, Turok Son of Stone. This was the only 10 cent Turok I have in my archives, will post more when I get a new scanner (don't say it FFB!).

728396-Turok12.jpg

I don't think anyone has posted a Dell on this thread yet! One of my favorite titles, Turok Son of Stone. This was the only 10 cent Turok I have in my archives, will post more when I get a new scanner (don't say it FFB!).

Even though I love to poke2.gif you Tim, I have to give you credit for starting one of the best threads of all time on these boards. cloud9.gif

I spent a good portion of the weekend looking for HG 10 center silver age DCs at WonderCon this weekend and did not find a SINGLE ONE in 9.0 or better. Not one. frustrated.gif

I did get a nice copy of Superboy 100 though. A nice 12-center and a DC. I will enjoy setting it on fire and dancing a jig around its ashes while reading my favorite Marvel comics.

Seriously, the only person with any early 60s DC was Ron Murray, and he wasn't selling them.

Even though I love to poke2.gif you Tim, I have to give you credit for starting one of the best threads of all time on these boards. cloud9.gif

acclaim.gif

I spent a good portion of the weekend looking for HG 10 center silver age DCs at WonderCon this weekend and did not find a SINGLE ONE in 9.0 or better. Not one. frustrated.gif

What, you think we've all just been blowing smoke up your 893censored-thumb.gif?! This stuff REALLY IS close to impossible to find!!! No HG early SA DCs, guess I won't be coming to WC anytime soon! frown.gif

I did get a nice coy of Superboy 100 though. A nice 12-center and a DC. I will enjoy setting it on fire and dancing a jig around its ashes while reading my favorite Marvel comics.

Feh! Mere 12-center! Burn away! tongue.gif

Looking forward to reading your impressions of the con and the dinner.

acclaim.gif

What, you think we've all just been blowing smoke up your 893censored-thumb.gif?! This stuff REALLY IS close to impossible to find!!! No HG early SA DCs, guess I won't be coming to WC anytime soon! frown.gif

I did get a nice coy of Superboy 100 though. A nice 12-center and a DC. I will enjoy setting it on fire and dancing a jig around its ashes while reading my favorite Marvel comics.

Feh! Mere 12-center! Burn away! tongue.gif

Looking forward to reading your impressions of the con and the dinner.

more "proof" that they are just so hard to find; 5 of my original purchases with 10 cent covers. at least they're nice midgrades............ cloud9.gif

1108779127269_myestery_in_space_014.jpg

1108635700729_myestery_in_space_015.jpg

1109296817738_myestery_in_space_016.jpg

1107698281943_myestery_in_space_017.jpg

1107288103951_myestery_in_space_018.jpg

Keep those Mystery in Space coming Burntboy!

AdamStrange thinks they're mighty fine.

Thanks Silver. Always very cool books! I'm really starting to wonder what DC thought Superman's core demographic was during the 1950s and early 60s, because it seems like a lot of the issues appear to be romance comics dressed up in a superhero costume.

I think Superman's bride is hotter:

sm120.jpg

Wow, Silver!! That's a great looking book! Looks like Superman's marrying "Super Barbie"!!!

Hey, BB, I'm drooling over those MIS books!!! Have you sent any to CGC? cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif