• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We Can Never Go Home (Black Mask)

322 posts in this topic

Thanks. There's no way in hell I'm paying those prices for a promotional mix tape. After all, closing prices on Cover A first print of the series are these listed prices, and that's for the ACTUAL book! I just happen to be obsessed with the book! So, not falling for it, JUST YET. If I can get it at ebtorres prices, I'll be happy.

What can I say. Loving Black Mask.

Nate

Thanks. There's no way in hell I'm paying those prices for a promotional mix tape. After all, closing prices on Cover A first print of the series are these listed prices, and that's for the ACTUAL book! I just happen to be obsessed with the book! So, not falling for it, JUST YET. If I can get it at ebtorres prices, I'll be happy.

Nate

Also, of note, the only 2 auctions for this tape....yeaaaa....those 2 sellers are friends. Take that into consideration when seeing why the price is so high.....

Nate

Also, of note, the only 2 auctions for this tape....yeaaaa....those 2 sellers are friends. Take that into consideration when seeing why the price is so high.....

Thanks for the info. I'm aware of several sellers who picked them up in bulk.

I called up my local Hot Topic and they said they never even got in the We Can Never Go Home variant...

Same here.

Here as well, does anyone know what the deal is? I see the Hot Topic variant is available at NYCC...maybe they only released them there? There are 5 or 6 auctions on eBay. I thought 1 or 2 sold a couple of weeks ago but don't see them in completed sales.