• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

By the numbers... How many books do you think Stan Lee has signed?!?

7 posts in this topic

Let's say Mr. Lee does signings 5x a week.... For about 2 hours a day... At a given 1 minute per book... That's 120 a day... 600 a week... 2400 a month... 28800 a year... A total 288,000 over the past ten years he's been actively signing... That's a lot of sigs... Without knowledge at hand that's about the print run of XForce 1... "Spider-Roaches" included...

Also just did a search on eBay for "Stan Lee" SS... It came up with 2.662 results

Let's say Mr. Lee does signings 5x a week.... For about 2 hours a day... At a given 1 minute per book... That's 120 a day... 600 a week... 2400 a month... 28800 a year... A total 288,000 over the past ten years he's been actively signing... That's a lot of sigs... Without knowledge at hand that's about the print run of XForce 1... "Spider-Roaches" included...

Also just did a search on eBay for "Stan Lee" SS... It came up with 2.662 results

Don't forget that he also signs more that just books and how many of those are actually sent to CGC? I was at Frank and Sons show once and I had 10 guitars signed and there was someone else that had showed up with 50 items, bats, baseballs, maybe a few marvel items but bats and baseballs :pullhair:

Don't forget that he also signs more that just books and how many of those are actually sent to CGC? I was at Frank and Sons show once and I had 10 guitars signed and there was someone else that had showed up with 50 items, bats, baseballs, maybe a few marvel items but bats and baseballs :pullhair:

I go with close to a million items signed altogether. That includes personal checks, stuff for Marvel while he working, and more

I go with close to a million items signed altogether. That includes personal checks, stuff for Marvel while he working, and more

In other words, about ten percent of the existing ultra high grade copies of the 1990 Spider-man #1.