• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The First Kevin Eastman Sketch Opp Pick up and drop off at SDCC

134 posts in this topic

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

logo.png

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Following this weekends Amazing Las Vegas I now have the green light on this one from the man himself. I believe this is the very 1st Kevin Eastman Sketch opp. and will be the only way to get exactly the commission you are looking for. Books will be picked up at San Diego Comic Con following the Private CGC signing at there home.

Sketch Options

Option 1

Head Shot of choice character / or Turtle Head with Bandana Colored - $115

a4e7daf2-6b0d-46f9-95e5-33588af75880_zps1sj8hrne.jpg

Option 2

Turtle with Weapon / Choice Character Shoulders - $200

Examples of this one, will have more tomorrow to post

img167_zpseecbd5e9.jpg

1e3797b0-dab0-409b-8b60-b6b75b5d18bf_zps8dnugzla.jpg

Option 3

Crotch Up Detailed / Bust $300

Examples of this one:

75b65469-1f52-422f-bf40-febd30b1c41b_zpssio3lywo.jpg

fd7ef9f9-5d4b-4c38-9c10-83f8c061cff3_zpsi2bu3qjk.jpg

064020D1-6453-4F90-8600-565CD6342AC2_zpspikxjl07.jpg

9076664D-8919-431C-8337-0B49357646E4_zpssednlbsi.jpg

Additional services

$30 remark sketch other than the Turtle Head he typically does. Typically he does a Turtle head but if you are looking for anything outside of the Turtle Head Like a Rocksteady, Bebop, Metalhead, Shredder, Splinter, Casey Jones etc. on your comic those can also be done here. Add in $45 for the 1st book and $30 for each additional book for CGCing. Dealers contact me to put your books on your own accounts.

Examples of this one:

994840bd-204c-4c59-abb2-a5344cecbb81_zpsdkucto6c.jpg

c3c95ba9-471d-4519-a06e-45cec3bc50be_zpsyc1zhap0.jpg

Coloring Bandana's outside of the Headshot choice $10

Examples of this one:

bf6144d7-61ae-41fb-9d0e-624b7bf7c19a_zpsenlt0tur.jpg

bd6062f7-9b60-43de-bb02-7b1100608bbc_zpsthtrkvag.jpg

+ $10 for Fast Track

*Requests need to be in ASAP*

Price includes

BLANK w/Top Loader

Shipping to Kevin... Yes that's right. He's doing these at home.

Drop off to CGC

Grading and invoice fees

and return domestic shipping / international rates will be added at First Class Rate once books have been received.

For those who have their OWN CGC account and would like to have the book placed on their account, please contact me after you post a for dealer rate.

Payments accepted in Check/MO or Paypal. NO PERSONAL PAYPAL PAYMENTS ACCEPTED! All paypal payments must include an extra 4% to cover fees. My paypal address is:

akoni.kaholo@yahoo.com

I have a substantial number of turtle blanks and others on hand for those that want to see a Cosplaying turtle....? , however if I am unable to provide a blank or you would prefer to send your own blank subtract $5 from the total.

:whee: This IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be the first and only time doing this one so jump on while you can. Also he gave me one hell of a low rate compared to his normal prices.

What's your limit? How many is he doing?

For Option 1 -2 I do not have a hard limit even after asking both him and his wife. Just told to let it run till Friday and let them know where I stand. For Option 3 I have a hard count 15 no more. I do have one INSANITY Option to offer and I think only one maybe two others own the option but if you want to hear it let me know through PM.

That option would not be ready till Hawaii for that one and there is no discount for it what so ever.

Safe to assume I'm not the only one FREAKING out. This is good.

:takeit:

Option 3

...and...PM coming on Insanity option. Just in case...!

Awesome to still see 1sts on these SS forums! May you all get kick sketches!

Tell me about it man. I didn't think it would get the reception it did in such a short time. Almost a page and a half of PM's already.

To everyone else I'll reply as soon as I can....