• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cleaning out the office thread! Gwen, Joker Toys, Tshirts, Character Rings, etc

29 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! We are getting ready to move in a couple of months and I keep running across stuff that I don't need, don't have any place for, or don't know why I have. Going to be some real bargains and some pretty cool stuff. I will be listing stuff as I run across it. That's the easy way of saying I don't know what is going to be listed in this thread. And there won't be a ton of items, but when I get 5 or 6 items piled up, I will list some more. Probably toys, maybe a statue or two, New (or at least unworn) t-shirts, who knows what else, maybe some comics.

I'll Take it rules. Priority mail shipping. Will ship international, but check for rates.

If you are a problem child, you're not invited.

Big 5 War Summit T-Shirt from 2007 (Unworn, sorry, should have ironed it before the pics I guess. These were sold at the Big 5 War Summit dinner at SDCC. I think I have been to all of these since 2004 or 2005). size L $15

841455304_o.jpg

841455342_o.jpg

BCE Standard size #58 mylar sleeves - 4 mil - fits comics 60s to current - 50 count pack.

BCE sells these for $36.00. My price $20 each - 6 packs available

841474297_o.jpg

:takeit: the last pack if still available. Thanks!

Yep, that's all of them. Thanks