• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

122 posts in this topic

[font:Century Gothic]A little Carousel of Comics[/font]

Hi everyone! :hi: I will be starting with leftovers from VCC but I'll be adding to this regularly as I go through boxes, so please check back. Unlike my other threads this one may run for a while, so feel free to make a pile or to ask to check out anytime. In the coming days I will be running shorter threads in both the GA/SA/BA forum and in the Original Art Marketplace and of course shipping can be combined. (thumbs u

I will consider reasonable offers on all items BUT an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread or by PM trumps. Competing claims will be decided by time stamp.

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is by Paypal or MO only.

Shipping to the US and Canada is a flat rate of $10.00 for any number of items. Comics (raw or slabbed), magazines, and books are shipped in a secure box. Prints and portfolios are shipped differently and customarily in stiff flat format packaging. If you have a mixed order of items (eg prints plus comics etc) everything will ship together if possible but if I have to ship separately for the security of the item(s) it will be at no extra charge.

I will ship international but please PM me for a quote. I will work with you to keep your shipping costs down.

This is my 36th sales thread on the Boards. Kudos Thread If anyone has any further concerns please PM me and I am very happy to provide Board “References upon Request”.

If for any reason a buyer is unhappy with their purchase I will give a full refund upon the safe return of the item(s).

Many thanks for looking, and I hope you find something in my carousel of comics. :)

Cheers,

Robert

Medusa-Crier3_zps9275c5ff.jpg

FOOM 21 6.5 (bright glossy format, looks higher but significant ncb surface wear, folds and dents fc & bc; spine stress; sm stain btm bc; pencil bc) $20.00 Traded

Foom-21-fc_zpscydj0kh2.jpg

Foom-21-bc_zpsoxvbbuhr.jpg

Monster Mania 2 8.5 (light spine & edge wear; v light dent center top edge fc; nice feature on the late great Christopher Lee) $30.00 $20.00 Now $15.00

MMania-2-fc_zps4b6ylf9a.jpg

MMania-2-bc_zpsonetgx5w.jpg

Savage Sword of Conan 2 9.0 (staple "push" fc & bc; strong square spine but some stress lines; typical binding ncb "wave" in spine area; sm stain btm-r fc; otherwise 9.2) $40.00 $25.00 Now $20.00

SSoC-2-fc_zpsqswjioee.jpg

SSoC-2-bc_zpsc9f38vie.jpg

Vampirella 3 6.5 (hard cb impact btm spine fc & bc; thin d-shdw top fc & btm bc; light spine & edge wear; ink transfer bc; OSPG lists as "low distribution") $55.00 $35.00 Now $30.00 SOLD

Vampi-3-fc_zpswpaq2qyf.jpg

Vampi-3-bc_zpsaot13j9e.jpg

Swamp Thing 37 7.0 (7.5 fc with most of the cb wear on the bc; spine stress and cb crnr and edge wear; cb spine impact top & btm bc) $40.00 SOLD

SwampT-37-fc_zpsasftxehx.jpg

SwampT-37-bc_zpsiqubphtg.jpg

Marvel Comics Index: Captain America 9.2 (beautiful copy; some cb spine wear; slight edge wear; soft ul crnr bc; otherwise 9.4) $65.00 $45.00 Now $35.00

MCI-Cap-SterankoCvr-fc_zps21acvpfq.jpg

MCI-Cap-SterankoCvr-bc_zpsyybf2xyv.jpg

Steranko: Arte Noir (signed ltd edition sc with slipcase) 7.5 (s-case & sc book in VF- range; s-case btm spine impact; sc book sm stain bc; ur-crnr bend & edge wear) $45.00 Now $35.00 SOLD

Steranko-Noir-fc_zpsienwqhir.jpg

Steranko-Noir-bc_zpsf21zkkdv.jpg

Captain George's Comic World 15 (folded newsprint fanzine of b&w Frazetta illustrations) 9.0 (a few v v sm tears r-edge of some pages, otherwise undamaged) $35.00 $25.00 Now $20.00

CaptGrgsCW-15-fc_zpscfwlfowc.jpg

CaptGrgsCW-15-bc_zpsqq60n5xn.jpg

Silver Surfer: Judgment Day (Galactus vs Mephisto in breathtaking single page splashes- hc with dj) 8.5 (wear tp & btm spine; dj ncb folds btm bc) $25.00

SS-JudgmentD-hc-fc_zps0m5bxcul.jpg

SS-JudgmentD-hc-bc_zps1pe1yk9y.jpg

Wolverine-Nick Fury: The Scorpio Connection (hc with dj) 9.0 (excellent condition; slight edge wear & rubbing dj; hc like new) $15.00 Now $10.00

WampNF-hc-fc_zpswpjfra3c.jpg

WampNF-hc-bc_zpsumgcpuwa.jpg

Mike Mignola From the Vault 2 (signed ltd sketchbook) 9.4 (bindery tear btm, like new condition; 649 of 1000 copies; signed on 1st page) $65.00 $50.00 Now $40.00

Mignols-SB-2-2009-fc_zpshsm11itp.jpg

Mignols-SB-2-2009-bc_zpsw47ehqqk.jpg

Hellboy: They That Go Down to the Sea in Ships (NYCC promo one shot 1997) 9.6 (v sharp copy; only v slight staple stress & faint bindery scuff top & btm) $60.00 $45.00 $35.00

HB-TTGD-th-SiS-fc_zpsb9d69mc1.jpg

HB-TTGD-th-SiS-bc_zps1zvwjy4d.jpg