• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

Might need to start a support group for you guys lol

Well not for me, I actually had to cancel my order from JesseJames. Was a bit annoyed seeing I bought them a week ago and they didn't arrive today :( Oh wells.

Good luck to everyone ordering/opening.

So question as I am sitting on some still...

What's the consensus for pricing on sealed boxes as the tickets remain unclaimed. I have considered pulling my listing and sitting on them but that might be dumb.

Price goes up or stays about the same?

Just wondering what you guys thought.

As for Jesse, he is a good dude who I'm sure is just swamped with sales right now. If you have ever met him he is a great guy and does care for his customers!

JJ

What's the consensus for pricing on sealed boxes as the tickets remain unclaimed. I have considered pulling my listing and sitting on them but that might be dumb.

As for Jesse, he is a good dude who I'm sure is just swamped with sales right now. If you have ever met him he is a great guy and does care for his customers!

JJ

i think 50 a box seems fair... and you can send them all to me... :roflmao:

JJ

Price stays the same. PM sent!

It would be nice to know how many b/w have been pulled vs how many colours regular have been pulled.... If the statistics are there, I think that would be the main factor if the prices of the sealed ones would go up or down.......

Who knows maybe the ratio of b/w vs colours are now 50:50.... Or maybe all remaining sealed boxes are all colours....... Or maybe all b/w...... :devil::frustrated::insane:

JJ

+1

the boxes i bought direct from skybound all had the upc sticker on the shrinkwrap on the back of the box. i see most of the sellers on ebay have back pics and no upc label. ??? buyer beware or not all have the sticker?? hm

the boxes i bought direct from skybound all had the upc sticker on the shrinkwrap on the back of the box. i see most of the sellers on ebay have back pics and no upc label. ??? buyer beware or not all have the sticker?? hm

No stickers on boxes at conventions

No stickers on boxes at conventions

:shy:

Neither of the boxes I bought directly from Skybound had upc stickers on the shrink wrap. (shrug)