• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your Comiclink Wins here!

32 posts in this topic

I took a quick look at the auctions as they closed and there looked to be a ton of books going for way under GPA. I guess the July and December auctions are a great place to get the deals.

This was a pretty ho-hum auction. Don't recall if this is the norm for this time of the year, but it seemed like a session where everyone was just dumping their under copies.

At least that's what I was doing :/

This was a pretty ho-hum auction. Don't recall if this is the norm for this time of the year, but it seemed like a session where everyone was just dumping their under copies.

At least that's what I was doing :/

i bid on one measly 9.2, went for 2x guide; not to me by a long shot.

Well I'm pretty frustrated, was going to bid on a couple of items and kept on having an error message come up. Called clink four times earlier today, left messages with no call back. :(

My marker bids are slowly one by one getting out bid. Usually they all go down in the first day or so. I'm not sure if people are still recovering from SDCC or there just isn't that much interest right now.

I think its the $100,000 being spent on those Skybound mystery boxes which is draining all the cash in the room.

I've won 4 books so far and been the under bidder on a few others. None of the four were high priced or high grade; but all four help to fill holes in my collection and take a few more books off my want list.

The pricing sticker on the back cover of the ASM 28; is regrettable; but I figured that into the price I was willing to pay when I made my bid.

The four are:

RAD40628201571_16954.jpg

RAD878012015717_84727.jpg

RADD5A382015710_92331.jpg

RAD33CF4201576_17541.jpg

Psy

If anyone is looking for an ASM 300 there are ten to choose from tonight.

Me? Right now I am winning something in the GA section. We will see. I will be surprised if I get it though.