• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

82 posts in this topic

Mark Hamill (aka LUKE SKYWALKER/JOKER) SIGNATURE OPP!!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Working on a signing with Mark Hamill that, if it happens, will be in late August or early September. If you missed the Star Wars Celebration signing, this will probably be your last chance this year. We are also working on some signings with other Star Wars actors and can look to get additional signatures on your books if possible.

As we are still working on this, I am taking a list of people that are interested. Once it is confirmed it will be a quick turnaround to get books to me. Anyone who is interested, please respond in the thread and as soon as its confirmed I will send out a group PM and let you know where to send the books and the date I need them by.

SIGNATURE COSTS:

$200 per signature (same as Star Wars Celebration opp)

You may submit under your own CGC account or mine.

Costs under your own CGC account:

$5 cracking applies to graded books

$5 prep fee applies if you do not send along a proper window bag

$10 invoice form fee if you do not send your own filled out CGC SS form

Costs under my CGC account:

CGC grading fee - actual cost based on tier of service ($10 fast track optional)

Invoice fee - $5 per customer invoice

Return shipping - $10 for the first book, $3 for each additional

$5 cracking applies to graded books

$5 prep fee applies if you do not send along a proper window bag

Acceptable form of payments: USPS money order, Personal Check (will hold item until funds clear) or Paypal with added 3% fee. No Paypal Personal payments will be accepted.

As of right now we are only taking comic books and/or magazines however if you have other items you are looking at trying to get signed (posters, memorabilia, action figures, etc) please let us know and we will let you know if we can accommodate you.

If you have any questions, let us know. Thanks!

Will it be possible to couple the Mark Hamill Op (depending on when it is) with NYCC in October (assuming you're going) for Kevin Conroy and then Will Friedle at RICC in November or are you not able to do holdover like that through the three or is there to much of a time gap?

This is seriously amazing (either way I'll have something to send if not two!).

Will it be possible to couple the Mark Hamill Op (depending on when it is) with NYCC in October (assuming you're going) for Kevin Conroy and then Will Friedle at RICC in November or are you not able to do holdover like that through the three or is there to much of a time gap?

This is seriously amazing (either way I'll have something to send if not two!).

Yes...if the signing goes through I can take books from the Hamill signing to NYCC to RICC due to the fact that each signing will be less than a month from the next so people that want to get Batman Animated books signed by a couple cast members...this is a great way to do it.

Hey everyone...update on Hamill

1) Will be in November

2) Price has gone up since celebration - at celebration he was charging $125 and we did signatures for $200. He is now charging $160 so we will be charging $225. I have heard, from a very knowledgeable source, that Hamill will be charging $200 for future signings starting Jan 1...which means that Celebration next year will be $275+ since it is also in London and will have extra travel expenses

3) Should be sending out a group PM next week so if you need to be added to the PM please let me know.