• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago -- August 18-21, 2016

334 posts in this topic

Unexpectedly shared an Uber with Lou Ferrigno an hour ago lol! I''m ready for tomorrow!

did he try and charge you for being with him?

:roflmao:

" Twenty Five if you vant to talk wit me "

He didn't realize that he chose UberPool instead of single rider and he seemed in a rush to get back to the convention center area (I was headed somewhere else). I know he charges a lot for pics/autos, so I didn't bother asking to avoid a possible awkward rejection lol.

I didn't recognize him as he was walking up, but after he got in and sat down I couldn't believe it was him lol. He was a nice guy though!

regardless I am going to try Old World this week and get back to Sean with my thoughts

the thin crust looks very good

Old World, other wise known to us locals as Fat Rickeys....goodstuff. ?

But Lous is better. ?

Im quite spoiled though, as I have Lous, Gios and Rickeys all within a 2 mile drive of my house ?

regardless I am going to try Old World this week and get back to Sean with my thoughts

I can tell you guys where the best ramen (Slurping Turtle) , Italian (Mia Franchesca), burger (au cheval, honorable mention to kuma and seven lions) or anything else you want to know about your town.

I can tell you guys where the best ramen (Slurping Turtle) , Italian (Mia Franchesca), burger (au cheval, honorable mention to kuma and seven lions) or anything else you want to know about your town.

Best hookers?

Best hookers?

Try these....

Number one....

Number two....

Number three.....your own risk

Lockdown's burgers?

I'd like to hear about the best breakfast.

Hello everyone. I'll be sharing a large booth with comics4less at booth 124.

I have 6 new boxes of CGC hi-grade silver Marvel just back from a collection I recently purchased.

I'll also have several short boxes raw from same collection.

I will have 21 brand new long boxes of my $2, $3 & $5 comics as well as about 15 long boxes of half off sticker silver, bronze and modern.

Leroy

Lockdown's burgers?

Bongo Room, if you are into pancakes. I like John's Place for their skillet breakfasts.

He didn't realize that he chose UberPool instead of single rider and he seemed in a rush to get back to the convention center area (I was headed somewhere else). I know he charges a lot for pics/autos, so I didn't bother asking to avoid a possible awkward rejection lol.

I didn't recognize him as he was walking up, but after he got in and sat down I couldn't believe it was him lol. He was a nice guy though!

I wish you would have asked him to sign something or take a pic. we may have seen you on the news.

I few years back at megacon I watched him jump all over a kid that was probably 13 or so for taking a picture.

Lockdown's burgers?

Bongo Room, if you are into pancakes. I like John's Place for their skillet breakfasts.

I've been there. Gets crowded very fast

The Good News:

We have a bunch of cool stuff and sweet deals at our booth here at Wizard World.

The pic below is just some random random stuff I grabbed.

Our booth is #110. It's right near the entrance of the comic room and you can see it straight ahead behind Torpedo's TBP setup.

We'll have:

Wall Books

Original Art

Carded Star Wars and Super Powers Figures

7 Boxes of Key/Hi-Grade Books

16 boxes of $5-20 books that are priced around 50% of guide/retail. Some more, some a little less.

We'll be ready at 3pm today.

Best, Nik

1-IMG_0754_zpsh3grqvzk.jpg