• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars #1 35 Cent With Sigatures?

11 posts in this topic

I've been wondering...

How much a Star Wars #1 35 Cent Variant 9.8 CGC with Harrison Ford, Mark Hamil, Carrie Fisher and George Lucas signatures will be?

I've been wondering...

How much a Star Wars #1 35 Cent Variant 9.8 CGC with Harrison Ford, Mark Hamil, Carrie Fisher and George Lucas signatures will be?

Three Pints of Unicorn Blood, one live Leprechaun and a mythological creature to be named later.

I've been wondering...

Three Pints of Unicorn Blood, one live Leprechaun and a mythological creature to be named later.

Don't forget a little bit of pixie dust.

I've been wondering...

lol

So it's possible.

Just for fun...

How much will it be?

I doubt it would be much of a premium. It might even sell for less than a blue label. Getting those sigs on a regular 9.8 could make a 4-10x increase over blue label. But the variant is a completely different subset of collector, many of whom would view the book as undesirable.

Have to agree. It probably wouldn't do much for it, but there might be that one person out there that would pay some major bank for it. You just have to hope there are two people.

On the other end of the spectrum, think it would be worth it to have my #3 CGC 3.5 35 cent variant signed?

Depends on which star system your selling it at. I would recommend starting at Munnilinst and posting it on the InterGalactic Banking Clan forum. But if you are going to be traveling outside the Core and Inner Rim, I would check the exchange rate via the InterGalactic Currency Exchange System.

Honestly I think the highest graded .35 variant is a 9 4 and that sold for $12k.

A blue 9.8 would probably fetch $50k ad add lucas and cast and honestly I would ask $75k for it.

Honestly I think the highest graded .35 variant is a 9 4 and that sold for $12k.

A blue 9.8 would probably fetch $50k ad add lucas and cast and honestly I would ask $75k for it.

:roflmao:

So signatures from Lucas and cast is worth 25k to you?

No no no... you misunderstand him. He said he'd "ASK" $75k.

Personally, I would ask for a Shetland Pony that can speak Klingon and Krugerrands.