• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC - You Have Created A Monster! posted by Andrew82

6 posts in this topic

Who would have thought that the excitement of submitting books to CGC could become addictive.

Well,

Here I am on a daily basis at the moment checking where in the process my Ghostbusters Get Real #1 are. And to be honest, I know what a lengthy process it is but can't help but get excited when I see just the slightest shift in the momentum of going from 'Received' to 'Verified' (Hell Yes! One step closer).

I am planning on submitting all covers of the GB/Get Real Books so that the entire collection can be posted on the registry in all its glory! (I like to think I'm an active ambassador for the GB Series).

But now with the excitement of waiting on my first set of books submitted, I'm looking (and waiting) for the chance to submit the next 5-10 books for grading and when they get back rub my hands with glee knowing my books are now permanently looked after (well at least for the greater part of years to come).

So now the wait goes on and I will post my books when I receive them back in Journal Post #2

Happy Collecting Groovers.

**Ur Mumma** Signing Off

(For Now)

See more journals by Andrew82

you are not alone! i check the status of my orders 20 times a day from "received" to "shipped/safe"- then i track the box 47 times- its the best birthday present ever- even better when its not your birthday!

i have some shipping back to me right now...Tuesday cant come soon enough!

I'm with you man. I sent a few economy books to CCS for pressing on Valentine's Day and they have been sitting in Graded status for the past few weeks. That is a long time to wait...in hindsight I should've forked over the extra dough for fast track. Hope you get your books soon, and try to wait until receiving them before looking at the grades. :)

^^

I could only wish mine rock up tomorrow, considering it actually is my birthyday (But two days away for you Yankees - lol).

But still I will try to not look at the grades but I am not making any promises, I should create a journal for how many days I can go before I crack and give in.

What do you recon? :pullhair::makepoint:

I normally tell newcomers to beware of how addicting collecting and submitting graded books is, but you've obviously already passed that threshold. Hahaaa

I also constantly check my invoice status during the grading process. I have three invoices being processed right now. One that hasn't made it from CCS to CGC yet, one that is for books I sent to Surfer99 for signings at Phoenix Comic Con, and one that was submitted back at Megacon in early April.