• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaholo1256's Amazing Comic Con Sales Thread :CLOSED:

76 posts in this topic

Got a few exclusives and ability to gain signatures here at Amazing Houston Comic Con.

First things first

:rulez:

Paypal preferred and for now the only way I’m going with this one.

I typically like shipping flat rate priority so there is little dispute shipping is $11 for the first CGCed book and $4 for each additional.

Raw Shipping is $8 for the first 4 books and up to $12.30 for 15 raw books.

International shipping is based solely on weight.

Shipping is immediate based on when payment is received for raws and when CGC mails them I mail them.

While dealing with PMs, I try my best to put items on hold, but in the case of a conflict between a via PM and a in the thread, earliest timestamp wins out.

I will not do business with anybody on the probation list or the Hall of Shame although to be honest I don’t really go looking for your name on there... (tsk) I love putting this on their but honestly how many sellers look there before going through with a sale.

You're getting what you see. Returns are available but I'm not paying the return shipping. You want to return what you saw on here go ahead returns are within 14 business days because if it takes you a year to contact me about wanting to return something I'm going to tell you to go....... common sense needs to be used here.

I will include more photos if requested so if needed please ask and I will be as accommodating as possible.

Got a nice kudos thread going here

So here we go...

1st up, Harley Quinn #19 Amazing Comic Con Variant

(6 available) 5 available

$36.99 raw NM+ or better

$89.99 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$184.99 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked (Quadruple signed) - Ant Lucia, Chad Hardin, Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti

f20fcfcf-a29b-4e6f-b03e-4d7cd557f8f9_zps2ypp6rlc.jpg

Appreciate it Brandon. Yes mostly responding to PM's but will send out invoiced amounts to everyone tonight once I check into my hotel in San Antonio. No excuses for my delayed responses aside from what Brandon stated but will have coverage and a response to all tonight.

Thanks for the update. The book is just so important to my well being.

Chris

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but I need this book like I need some self control. Badly.

Irony. (shrug)