• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gwenpool : from variant cvr to guest to own solo title

306 posts in this topic

Ok well putting all insults and attacts aside...thats your personal problem if you dont like my posts about false or wrong labels. You are a poster like me and have no athority over me .Who cares how long you been posting?? Great for you buddy..your real special. You must work for cgc to be claiming "labels" do not matter and for some reason trying to cover up the fact that the label on DPSW2 needs major updating.

gwenpool is the nextbig thing. trust me brothers and sisters. gwenpool will be a cos play sensation. deadpool secret secret wars is a book on the raise. that 1st print howard the duck lim variant is a $80-125 book and a 2nd print is the way. now a gwenpool special. gwenpool is hear to stay. like I said. as an00bser. wheatever that means. gwenpool makes the money. she will be a cos play favorite and can possibally be featured in fan fiction,fan films animated series and evenpardey movies staring dazzy monrow that would be #awesomesauce blind adam out and I am now paying $20 for deadpool secret secret wars #2s. and I am paying stupit money for a hot girl to cos play as gwenpoolfor a inprove sketch I am making word to big bird

p.s. edge of spiderverse #2 4th&5th prints shouldn't be over locked either . I drank five red bulls and an abduction engery shoot so I am hyper just enjoy gwen Stacey as she is smoking hot in more ways then one

testify

What the hell is happening to these boards??

:signfunny:

New to the boards. Looks like a ruff bunch here. Ive been checking the post and this jaydam guy is a loon! Anyway wanted put in my 2cents. Gwenpool is catchy and i do wish her well. My daughter knows who she is and she doesnt read comics. I got her a daedpool secret 2 cover that she loves and im sure shes going to just mangle the thing up!

gwenpool is the nextbig thing. trust me brothers and sisters. gwenpool will be a cos play sensation. deadpool secret secret wars is a book on the raise. that 1st print howard the duck lim variant is a $80-125 book and a 2nd print is the way. now a gwenpool special. gwenpool is hear to stay. like I said. as an00bser. wheatever that means. gwenpool makes the money. she will be a cos play favorite and can possibally be featured in fan fiction,fan films animated series and evenpardey movies staring dazzy monrow that would be #awesomesauce blind adam out and I am now paying $20 for deadpool secret secret wars #2s. and I am paying stupit money for a hot girl to cos play as gwenpoolfor a inprove sketch I am making word to big bird

p.s. edge of spiderverse #2 4th&5th prints shouldn't be over locked either . I drank five red bulls and an abduction engery shoot so I am hyper just enjoy gwen Stacey as she is smoking hot in more ways then one

testify

What the hell is happening to these boards??

All of this is pretty much why I just buy stuff here.

Hmmm pretty hard to read what he wrote but the sentences i could understand do make a valid point. Will she stick around for good? Nobody can really say. Nobody thought Harley would make it but she did. Gwen is pretty big with the cosplay and my daughter loves her. Well...we shall see. I wish her charachter well as I do all comic characters. I enjoyed her backup story in Howard 1

Comichron is reporting less than 62,000 copies of HTD 1. I'd guess that the Gwenpool variant is around 2,350. That seems low to me.

Even less than that since the order code was introduced after previews was released, and not automatically ordered even if you passed the 25 copy threshold.

(shrug) I am sure this has been mentioned in this thread. I did not read it entirely.

Even the supposed Gwenpool first appearance is labeled "Gwen Stacy Variant cover" So after all of this madness the book to own Is AMS #31 am I way off on this? Its a way harder book to get in high grade , its expensive and its the true first appearance of any GWEN Character retcon.

(shrug) I am sure this has been mentioned in this thread. I did not read it entirely.

Even the supposed Gwenpool first appearance is labeled "Gwen Stacy Variant cover" So after all of this madness the book to own Is AMS #31 am I way off on this? Its a way harder book to get in high grade , its expensive and its the true first appearance of any GWEN Character retcon.

Sorry, but Gwenpool isn't Gwen Stacy at all, her name is Gwen Poole.

:facepalm:

(shrug)

(shrug)

I assume you are talking about ASM #31? For most people, comics are a hobby. For a lot of people, a hobby doesn't usually allow for $1,000 expenditures.

(shrug)

I assume you are talking about ASM #31? For most people, comics are a hobby. For a lot of people, a hobby doesn't usually allow for $1,000 expenditures.

I was actually wondering why people where shelling out big money on a hyped retcon modern over the real first appearance of the character? (DOES GWENPOOL=GWEN STACY?)

Comics are a hobby and their are a lot of people on here that do spend 1,000.00 or more on books.

(shrug)

I was actually wondering why people where shelling out big money on a hyped retcon modern over the real first appearance of the character? (DOES GWENPOOL=GWEN STACY?)

Comics are a hobby and their are a lot of people on here that do spend 1,000.00 or more on books.

What do you think there are more of, people who will spend $1,000 or people who will spend $50?

(shrug)

What do you think there are more of, people who will spend $1,000 or people who will spend $50?

I dont care ! that was not my point ! You just looking to argue and be negative? Tons of that on these boards .

(shrug)

No, while the concept came from a Gwen Stacy cover, her real name is Gwen Poole.