• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Introducing...BLINDBOX COMICS!

143 posts in this topic

Awesome Chuck :applause:

Any WD coming down the pike?

I'm ok with direct single sales :grin:

hm or if we need to I can go with the blind case :ohnoez:

For WD of course.........

Unfortunately, WD does not look to be an option at this point - simply because they haven't been offering retailer variants (in accordance with the new Image policy to this effect - but I believe Skybound was already leaning in this direction before it became Image policy).

If the opportunity ever presents itself we would certainly be all for it.

Just got these back from CGC - now out to the lucky winners!

Xtc3VNL.jpg

As mentioned before, this was an unannounced "bonus" giveaway in the last Blindbox. And...it will not be the last such surprise. Expect the unexpected. ;)

Can these be sent to the UK? After the 4 kids variant :)

Yes - the cart on the site does not allow for international shipping options, but we are happy to sell directly (via email / Paypal / etc). Just send me a PM and we'll set you up. ;)

Rafael colored her boots / jacket / bag by hand - but he used a gray marker, so it doesn't stand out so much if you don't know what you are looking for. It's much more obvious when looking at it side by side with the normal b/w cover.

Rafael colored her boots / jacket / bag by hand - but he used a gray marker, so it doesn't stand out so much if you don't know what you are looking for. It's much more obvious when looking at it side by side with the normal b/w cover.

Wow....but, there is a neato sticker.

Thank you! Very impressive!

Just got my first Blindbox variant box, and what did I find. The artist proof numbered 18/20. It was like Christmas coming early. In full disclosure, even though I love it and wanted to keep it, I put it on ebay because I needed the extra cash to go to the Baltimore Con.