• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doug Sulipa's new list

41 posts in this topic

Will find out in the AM on my order 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
Why not now? Just got an EMAIL from Doug! confused-smiley-013.gif What kind of stuff did you order? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I dont want emails at home on my wifes PC crazy.gif

I managed to get a few , but missed out on the NM unexepecteds frustrated.gif

acclaim.gif

You got the list last night? What's on the cover of 179? I need that book. Got a lower grade dupe? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

You got the list last night? What's on the cover of 179? I need that book. Got a lower grade dupe? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah, I just happened to be answering/sending out some emails at the time so I got the 14 books I ordered. I'm not sure if I need them all, but what the hell you got to act quick sometimes. The 178 is an upgrade (cool woman in chains cover), I think I have a 9.0 if you want it. The 179 I'm not sure on, I'll have to check.

91161753366.178.GIF

91161753366.179.GIF

This:

WINDBLADE (Nightwynd Pub/ Arkum Books; Canada; Not Dated; 1982; Magazine size; Newsprint-c; 32 pages; B&W);

#1 (BARRY BLAIR story/cover & art; ELF cover & story, by the creator of the Elflord series; Extremely RARE; VF+, 8.5 = $125.00)

is stunning.

acclaim.gif

Congrats! I have found it really difficult to get those Unexs in the 170's in NM.

Maybe if you weren't wasting your time painting, you could have answered right away! poke2.gif

acclaim.gif

Congrats! I have found it really difficult to get those Unexs in the 170's in NM.

Maybe if you weren't wasting your time painting, you could have answered right away! poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

acclaim.gif

LMFAO. Tubby made a funny. 27_laughing.gif

acclaim.gif

Thanks! I think I only need to upgrade on 2 or 3 Unexpecteds in the 170's so you won't get much competition from me on those books. thumbsup2.gif

Doug Sulipa is my favorite dealer! 893applaud-thumb.gif Best grader of any dealer out there and just the COOLEST guy to deal with on the phone or by email. hail.gifhail.gif
Were you one of the priviledged 10 to get the list last night? confused-smiley-013.gif

acclaim.gif

Even though half of what I asked for was already SOLD! makepoint.gif

With Doug's lists one cannot hesitate, just grab what you can fast-like! 893whatthe.gif

Helps that I knew that a list was forthcoming so I was waiting for it. Got everything that I wanted! thumbsup2.gif

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gifpoke2.gif

Don't worry, I doubt that I got anything that you wanted which I assumed would be some bronze horror. Only bought the HOM 224 9.2 because it's an 100 page giant. Was sidetrack with his DC and Marvel stamp sets from 1976 so that curtailed my ability to buy more books from my wantlist. confused-smiley-013.gif

P.S. I'll tell Doug to take you off the priviledged list! poke2.gif

You know me so well! shy.gif

Funny, the stamp set caught my eye also. I missed out on the Ghosts # 42 (seems I'm destined to never upgrade my copy). The book I am locked into getting though is Scream Door #1 Manitoba; 1971; Asian Flu Pub VF/NM, 9.0 cloud9.gif

PS: I'm not on any list, Doug just calls me personally. gossip.gif

screwy.gif

BATMAN (DC)

#608 (12/2002; JIM LEE-c/a; SCARCE 2nd Printing with New variant cover; VF/NM, 9.0 = $49.00);

Is this in Canuckian dollars? I have 10 of these laying around in CGC 9.6 or 9.8 potential - what should I charge? $200 US? $300 US? confused-smiley-013.giftonofbricks.gif

screwy.gif

BATMAN (DC)

#608 (12/2002; JIM LEE-c/a; SCARCE 2nd Printing with New variant cover; VF/NM, 9.0 = $49.00);

Is this in Canuckian dollars? I have 10 of these laying around in CGC 9.6 or 9.8 potential - what should I charge? $200 US? $300 US? confused-smiley-013.giftonofbricks.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

screwy.gif

BATMAN (DC)

Yeah but Doug undergrades his bo... nevermindtonofbricks.gif