• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC!!

65 posts in this topic

I am so stoked because tomorrow I finally pick up my copy of WytchesDeath WorldEnd III, gold foil variant with the silver hologram!

Going to get it signed by both Gormley Gundergurger and Edna P. Figglebiggle, Jr. :banana:

Life is good, my friends! :whee:

I am so stoked because tomorrow I finally pick up my copy of WytchesDeath WorldEnd III, gold foil variant with the silver hologram!

Going to get it signed by both Gormley Gundergurger and Edna P. Figglebiggle, Jr. :banana:

Hologram cover?

Yep! :D

Hologram cover?

You shouldn't make fun of those modern collectors who just live to stand in autograph lines at cons. They are the future of this hobby... :o

Edna P. Figglebiggle, Jr. ... Indeed... :taptaptap::facepalm:

I am so stoked because the Astros kicked the Yankees asses.

I don't follow much baseball, but I like the beard on your boy (thumbs u Rocks it like its 1899!

I don't follow much baseball, but I like the beard on your boy (thumbs u Rocks it like its 1899!

He was awfully strong last night.

Hologram cover?

You shouldn't make fun of those modern collectors who just live to stand in autograph lines at cons. They are the future of this hobby... :o

Edna P. Figglebiggle, Jr. ... Indeed... :taptaptap::facepalm:

If only she were half the artist her mother was!

It is regrettable that the Astros starting rotation is out sync now.

The Royals aren't the team they were last year.

Best of Luck!

Umm - this is the Gold "Comics" forum NOT the Gold "Foil" forum :makepoint:

Umm - this is the Gold "Comics" forum NOT the Gold "Foil" forum :makepoint:

Please don't alert the Mods! :cry:

Oh, sure. Pick on the Yankees now that A-Rod is old and feeble. (tsk)

I'm a die hard Yankees fan who picked on A-Rod when he was still a young minotaur or was it a centaur. I always forget which.

Just a few more hours and the 1:10,000 variant will be MINE ALL MINE!!!!! (to flip on eBay by the end of the night)