• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD - THOR #126 (1st issue) - CGC 7.5 OW/W

8 posts in this topic

Rulez:

1. PayPal only

2. 1st unconditional posted in the sales thread wins the book. A posted in the thread takes precedence over any PM sale that might be agreed to but not yet posted to the sales thread - period.

3. US buyers only, please, unless I've dealt with you before. Shipping is included in the price (Priority double-boxed) - I will consider Canadian shipping, but the buyer will have to PM me and burden some of the cost.

4. No HOS or probation boardies. I also reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

5. I have sold many books on eBay under "silverageguy", plus I have had many four-figure, high-dollar transactions (selling and buying) with Columbia Comics, Dale Roberts, Greg Reece, Ghost Town, ft88 and many more. My kudos thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5350236#Post5350236

No returns on CGC books. That's why we slab 'em.