• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite GA Splash Page?
5 5

273 posts in this topic

3335910840_c57046ea3f_o.jpg

This might be my favorite S&K Sandman story...... either WF 6 or 7 ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

WF 6 I think and this one?

22026285713_a975d025a5_b.jpg

:luhv:

..... you're hurting me bro....... I've never seen that one..... but then the only S&K double feature Adventures (73-80) Ive ever actually owned were 75 and 80. I scooped up the S&K Sandman Archives..... but unfortunately, those 8 Manhunter stories aren't included..... GOD BLESS...

3335910840_c57046ea3f_o.jpg

This might be my favorite S&K Sandman story...... either WF 6 or 7 ? GOD BLESS...

WF 6 I think and this one?

22026285713_a975d025a5_b.jpg

:luhv:

..... you're hurting me bro....... I've never seen that one..... but then the only S&K double feature Adventures (73-80) Ive ever actually owned were 75 and 80. I scooped up the S&K Sandman Archives..... but unfortunately, those 8 Manhunter stories aren't included..... GOD BLESS...

Adventure 77 :banana:

I think the only Adventure in the S&K double feature run that's a Gerber 6 is # 74, but I always felt 77 was easily the most scarce...... and the cover is fantastic. Thanks for posting that splash.... and any S&K Manhunter splash pages you feel like posting will be appreciated...... GOD BLESS....

RedSkull.jpeg

Although Cat discussed this in another thread, and it's a fairly obvious choice, nonetheless it's my personal favourite S & K Red Skull splash page. I particularly like how evil and cadaverous the character looks here and how toned down his appearance became after the Golden Age, in comparison.

RedSkull.jpeg

Although Cat discussed this in another thread, and it's a fairly obvious choice, nonetheless it's my personal favourite S & K Red Skull splash page. I particularly like how evil and cadaverous the character looks here and how toned down his appearance became after the Golden Age, in comparison.

:cloud9: