• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW SET REQUESTS posted by 109

4 posts in this topic

rantrant

Congrats, due to this post all of your new set requests have likely been moved to the bottom of the list. :jokealert:

Just be patient, Gemma is awesome and she goes above and beyond to make all of us whiny collectors happy. Also, they have been experiencing software issues for a while now (they are working on it) that have slowed Gemma down considerably according to her posts in the forum.

Hmm, I believe I just countered your rant with my rant about your rant. So, consider yourself ranted. :insane:

I just checked and your right, I'm now at the bottom of the list. lol! I wasn't throwing Gemma down, I know she does an outstanding job and always takes care of us. They need to give Gemma a raise. Hopefully, they will get everything worked out soon, so stop ranting Clouded9. lol!

ADD NEW SET REQUESTS

CGC PLEASE ADD THE NEW SET REQUESTS. I know Gemma is extremely busy, but you have tons of dedicated members that love your product. Hire a few extra peeps, I'm sure you can afford it. Thank you, 109

:D