• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many pre-Marvel Universe characters are in the MU now?

24 posts in this topic

The Uranian - Marvel Boy

Makkari - retconned as being the GA super-speedster, Hurricane.

Gorilla Man

Namora

Venus

Loki

Jimmy Woo

Simon Garth

This question popped into my head today and I could only name these few. Anyone know of more than this list? Actual characters, not prototypes/similars.

Ben & May Parker

Fin Fang Foom

Groot

Bloodstone

Xemnu

Where do Ben and May Parker fit it to pre Marvel?

This question popped into my head today and I could only name these few. Anyone know of more than this list? Actual characters, not prototypes/similars.

Ben & May Parker

Fin Fang Foom

Groot

Bloodstone

Xemnu

Where do Ben and May Parker fit it to pre Marvel?

I guess he just refers to the fact that the prototype ones in this case (the ones which are parents to that mermaid) are graphically identical to Ben and May. Ditko just decided they were OK, so either Peter has a mermaid cousin or they adopted the mermaid. ;)

The Headmen. :whee:

Between them and the Elf with the gun, BA Defenders story arcs were bate crazy

Gerber was brilliant. (thumbs u

And not only "bate crazy" for sure. Gerber was a deep, coscientious and great writer, not only for his originality or the bizarre elements.

Man, Omega must have been one of the most important reads I made as a kid. :cloud9:

And not only "bate crazy" for sure. Gerber was a deep, coscientious and great writer, not only for his originality or the bizarre elements.

Man, Omega must have been one of the most important reads I made as a kid. :cloud9:

105715_20070920013713_large.jpg