• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Ducks!
15 15

8,432 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Duffman_Comics said:

Count me as another collector who likes WDC&S comics with subscription imprints - especialy when I can get a few from a single subscriber.

Kinda like keeping the gang together.

That would be awesome. I saw a lot, years ago, of like 40 or 50 wdc&s comics that were all from the same estate with the same label. I still regret not buying that.

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Maybe not the duck you were thinking of but this duck is Super. How about this "injury to the eye" cover? Wertham must have missed this one...

comsuperduck58.jpg

Isn’t Donald's middle name Fauntleroy? 🤔

29 minutes ago, Foxtrot70 said:

I posted in wtb but if anyone knows or is duck specialty dealer please send my way.  Hunting for wdcs 1 low grade 2.0 to 3.0.  Prefer working w boardies.    Thx. 

There’s a 1.0 on ComicLink this week, in case you hadn’t seen it. These do not show up very often...

6 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Oh God, now your the "duck" guy...:baiting:

What was I before?

Actually, for all that I'm looking forward to enjoying the Barks stories in those issues, I'm actually trying to get the 204-254 run of WDC&S for the Scamp stories.  The only other Duck run I'm really working on is Uncle Scrooge 1-71