• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's Signature Series sales thread

345 posts in this topic

Invisibles #1 (vol. 2) CGC 9.8 s/s Grant Morrison, Phil Jimenez & Brian Bolland

1st appearance of Jolly Roger

Only 4 copies in 9.8 on census, two blue label and two yellow label.

I own both yellow, albeit this one is my crown jewel of Morrison books.

Another book, relatively tough to duplicate..

I loved this series---and if you haven't read The Invisibles, you're doing yourself an injustice!

$495 or B.O.

invisibles1v2triple.jpg

That is a seriously beautiful book.

Well, I THOUGHT that I was going to have time to post more books in this thread, but I just haven't been able to make the time.

So here's what I'd like to do---

12% discount on all remaining books with the exception of Hawkman #1, MTU #100 s/s Miller, Famous Funnies s/s Frazetta and the Alan Moore Albion #6, which I'll do 7% off listed price.

Then starting late Thanksgiving I'll be starting what I hope will be a NEW epic s/s thread---a BLACK FRIDAY s/s if you will. I'll be running it all weekend with books that will (hopefully) make some of the books in this thread seem minor.

With over 10,000 CGC s/s in my inventory, there's something there for everybody.

Anything specific on your mind you'd be interested in viewing, please drop me a PM.

My plan is to pretty much just scan books Mon-Wed and then begin late Thursday.

Thanks to all who took part in this sales thread----and if you haven't received an invoice from me yet, please drop me a PM to remind me and I'll get that out to you in the next 48 hrs. :thumbsup:

Flash #350 CGC 9.8 s/s Carmine Infantino - $475

Marvel Team-Up #66 CGC 9.8 s/s Chris Claremont - $175

Captain America #332 CGC 9.8 s/s Stan Lee, Joe Simon, Klaus Janson, Mike Zeck & Bob McLeod - $1200

:takeit: @12% off

Thanks!