• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

On 7/3/2017 at 4:01 PM, Bosco685 said:

Thanks to Wonder Woman, Justice League is both more of a sure thing and less important of a release to the overall health of the DC Films franchise.

I'm unclear on this--does it mean that they're re-shooting the film with Patty Jenkins directing it?  If not, the success of Wonder Woman should have little or no impact on the quality of Justice League.

Or put more directly--what a dumb idea.  :screwy:

2 hours ago, fantastic_four said:

I'm unclear on this--does it mean that they're re-shooting the film with Patty Jenkins directing it?  If not, the success of Wonder Woman should have little or no impact on the quality of Justice League.

Or put more directly--what a dumb idea.  :screwy:

Wonder Woman brought in a demographics

not seen in other Fan BOY movies.

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎03 at 2:01 PM, Bosco685 said:

And thanks to its success, there is significantly less pressure placed upon and significantly more anticipation for Justice League among those who might not have liked Man of Steel, Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad. Its triumph allows Warner Bros. to reposition the DC Films around Wonder Woman, so that their cinematic universe will be unique compared to the MCU, Sony’s Spider-Man stuff and Fox’s X-Men universe in being centered on a crowd-pleasing female superhero. Wonder Woman can be their Iron Man/Wolverine.

Geez, last time I checked WB/DC already had their Iron Man/Wolverine. Good thing that Batman is not a DC/WB property. doh!

I fully agree with the comment by The Brain made re: WW bringing in the huge female audience going forward for the DCEU, but Batman is still the main meal ticket for WB. This writer is getting a bit ahead of themselves here (or is too young to have seen the Nolan trilogy on the big screen?).

Edited by kimik

11 hours ago, The Brain said:

:whatthe:  WOW, that photo is horrendous. Their suits look grainy and not organic.:sick:

Is the suit any different than the one from Batman v. Superman?  Looks similar, and the fat chest logo is definitely the same.

LEGO is bringing a life-size ‘Justice League’ model of The Flash to Comic-Con

Mark Roe, a 23-year veteran of Lego Master Builder, is the master responsible for the design of that statue which included 60 hours of design work.

The big event kicks off on Thursday, July 20 in San Diego, and LEGO has announced that they’re bringing a life-size model of Ezra Miller as The Flash from Justice League.

D8RHBHm.jpg

K1OrV3l.jpg

The mother boxes look cool. I wonder how many they will identify as time goes on in the DCEU?

I just hope that they do a good job with the Darkseid effects when he finally shows up. He has to be better than what they did with Doomsday. :wishluck:

1 hour ago, kimik said:

The mother boxes look cool. I wonder how many they will identify as time goes on in the DCEU?

I just hope that they do a good job with the Darkseid effects when he finally shows up. He has to be better than what they did with Doomsday. :wishluck:

:wishluck:

7 hours ago, paperheart said:

I hope this director change and reboots go better for this movie than it did for the last Fantastic Four.