• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

I placed an order with them at the end of March for 2 in-stock items. I have been pestering them with emails and FB messages and Ig DMs and they finally got me a tracking number 2 days ago (today is 07/15/16 for those reading this in the future). But the tracking number isnt showing up yet on any online tracker so the order STILL hasn't gone out.

I placed an order with them at the end of March for 2 in-stock items. I have been pestering them with emails and FB messages and Ig DMs and they finally got me a tracking number 2 days ago (today is 07/15/16 for those reading this in the future). But the tracking number isnt showing up yet on any online tracker so the order STILL hasn't gone out.

that doesn't make me want to order any...besides the cover, what's the big special thing about ASM 16

that doesn't make me want to order any...besides the cover, what's the big special thing about ASM 16

Nothing that I've heard. I'm taking a pass on this one until they're $10-15 on eBay.

Is there any word on the street about "Henchgirl" and either the Scout Comics #1 issue, the ashcan with a supposed limited print run of 150, or what has been referred to as the pre-Scout releases including what is being labeled as the "1st Appearance" issue?

I know it's urged then got overshadowed and maybe forgotten by the next big thing, but I heard Dark Horse was releasing a collected edition, and chatter about interest in a speculative TV license.

I see prices on eBay still holding up in offers to sell as well as completed sales sold.

SUPERWOMAN #2

'WHO IS SUPERWOMAN?' part 2! The battle of Metropolis Harbor rages on and the casualties are mounting! To save both herself and the city from the ultra-powered Bizarress duo, Superwoman must turn to John Henry Irons-a.k.a. Steel-for help! But there is a larger villainous force at work behind the scenes, and you won't believe who it is! Buckle up for the shocking true identity of Ultra Woman!

Any thoughts? Not much talk about this book.

Is there any word on the street about "Henchgirl" and either the Scout Comics #1 issue, the ashcan with a supposed limited print run of 150, or what has been referred to as the pre-Scout releases including what is being labeled as the "1st Appearance" issue?

I know it's urged then got overshadowed and maybe forgotten by the next big thing, but I heard Dark Horse was releasing a collected edition, and chatter about interest in a speculative TV license.

I see prices on eBay still holding up in offers to sell as well as completed sales sold.

Scout Comics does not seem happy about any of it. Her book is pretty good but I'll wait a year and buy the Scout issues when they fall back to Earth. The other stuff is really tough to find.

I'm interested to know how Mania fits in to this equation. At the end of last Venom issue, they were taking the symbiotie back to earth as it is acting crazy and psychotic again, with flash saying he felt like something of him was "missing", and then showed a last page with Mania fighting some thugs in some sewer tunnels.

Mania (Andrea Benton) is another venom, that has a piece of the suit that broke away and bonded with her during Cullen Bunn's run in the title.

922F6443-F0E2-42D2-9498-2FD262B6164D_zpsftpfp2ci.jpg

D1349E73-4921-42D7-828C-70C652825426_zpsj0b841lo.jpg

Gwenom...does Guardians of knowhere #1 go nuclear again if it is her? The gimmick first appearance on cover.

It never went "Nuclear", but Spider-Gwen's last Robbie Rodriguez story will be Gwenom.

The 616 Venom intrigues me. Will Flash Obtain a new Symbiote and remain on the Guardians?

Will the Editorial staff address the writing in both books (Venom Space Knight and Guardians Of The Galaxy)? Currently both books are in different places, but both show a heading towards Earth.