• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

Well, I remember raws going from 5 to 50 in a very short period of time. CGC 9.8's were $250. guess 900% increase can be viewed differntly by others. I can assure you ,as a former brokerage guy ,that kind of return is "nuclear" to most ? but back on topic. The events at The end of Venom Space Knight #9 point more towards Mania returning.

Edited by viperdays

If it is Mania, it seems like it'll be difficult to stock up on copies. The only ones I could find on eBay are signed and they're sold out on MCS.

:wishluck:

Maybe I'll sub a few at SDCC

Well, I remember raws going from 5 to 50 in a very short period of time. CGC 9.8's were $250. guess 900% increase can be viewed differntly by others. I can assure you ,as a former brokerage guy ,that kind of return is "nuclear" to most ? but back on topic. The events at The end of Venom Space Knight #9 point more towards Mania returning.

Those were the few outlier sales. The average was $25 for raws, and only a few graded 9.8's were sold that I saw (likely to other speculators due to the news release being the only trigger) so until we see a more consistent sales record of fans and not speculators, it's not nuclear at all.

I am waiting for it to happen though.

It's going to be Peter Parker.

Or Doc Ock since he's still trapped in Peter Parker's butler robot :o

That's a good guess, too. The solicitation for ASM 18 involves the resolution of the Ock storyline.

Interestingly, there's no ASM solicited for October (Marvel Now).

That's a good guess, too. The solicitation for ASM 18 involves the resolution of the Ock storyline.

Now THAT I would love. And the Alex Ross cover for 18 is pretty spectacular.

Just pre ordered a few of these Ben Oliver All-Star Batman 1 variants. What do you guys think of it?

this is one of only two other retail variants I've been able to find. Anyone else spot any for it?

HNJNMng.jpg

Edited by SaucyRossy

Now THAT I would love. And the Alex Ross cover for 18 is pretty spectacular.

And the description on the DCSB website:

• BEFORE 'DEAD NO MORE' marches you closer to the Spider-Event of 2016. • THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR HAS COME! • Doc Ock has been trapped in the body of The Living Brain since the first issue, but now it's time for him to act!