• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GGA - Deadlier Than The Male
4 4

734 posts in this topic

This 'cool females' thread is some 5+ years old, but it's along similar lines and well worth perusing. People posted a TON of great stuff here, both covers and interiors -- this thread put Venus, Black Angel (Air Fighters) and many more on my radar.

Show Me Cool Female Characters of the Golden Age!

This 'cool females' thread is some 5+ years old, but it's along similar lines and well worth perusing. People posted a TON of great stuff here, both covers and interiors -- this thread put Venus, Black Angel (Air Fighters) and many more on my radar.

Show Me Cool Female Characters of the Golden Age!

I had no idea this thread existed. There's some incredible and very obscure material there! I suppose I'd like to pick up where that thread left off, with more of an emphasis on the strong, smart, and deadly female types.

I love the well-known characters such as Blonde Phantom, Miss Fury, Black Cat, Sun Girl, Miss Masque, etc. But I also really enjoy the lesser-known characters like Jane Martin, Sally O'Neil, The Woman in Red, Lady Satan, The Black Angel, etc.