• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GGA - Deadlier Than The Male
4 4

734 posts in this topic

But I'm curious about the rest of you - who is your favorite "Good Girl" artist and why? hm

Matt Baker of course. I don't think I even need to say why...

comgiantcom12_zps98684840.jpg

Yeah, Baker was the man.

71dd4b0e-a6c5-4b1f-8ca5-5741f627a140_zpszoepmazh.jpg

But I'm curious about the rest of you - who is your favorite "Good Girl" artist and why? hm

Matt Baker of course. I don't think I even need to say why...

comgiantcom12_zps98684840.jpg

Yeah, Baker was the man.

71dd4b0e-a6c5-4b1f-8ca5-5741f627a140_zpszoepmazh.jpg

Beautiful covers! :applause: I had a feeling that Matt Baker would be a top choice.

I don't think that there's any question about Matt Baker being the odds on favorite. Even though it's a rag, I love my copy of Phantom Lady;

6o30gm.jpg

(thumbs u Okay, you folks have proven your point. Perhaps I should rephrase the question:

Aside from Matt Baker, who is your favorite Golden Age GGA comic book artist?

Jack Kamen? Al Feldstein? Gill Fox? Bob Lubbers? Ken Bald? Alex Schomburg? Lily Renée? Others?

I don't think that there's any question about Matt Baker being the odds on favorite. Even though it's a rag, I love my copy of Phantom Lady;

6o30gm.jpg

(thumbs u Okay, you folks have proven your point. Perhaps I should rephrase the question:

Aside from Matt Baker, who is your favorite Golden Age GGA comic book artist?

Jack Kamen? Al Feldstein? Gill Fox? Bob Lubbers? Ken Bald? Alex Schomburg? Lily Renée? Others?

Probably should include Bill Ward in there. You can include Carl Barks too but why give him credit for something that was incidental. Not his main bag.

3532989313_f2b9bf7cc9_o.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun