• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herb Trimpe Estate Comics & Books For Sale – 1st Time to Market

29 posts in this topic

• Herb Trimpe Odds & Ends Sketchbook #1 (2nd Print) & #2 (1st Print) Unsigned/Un-numbered - $20/set

• The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck by Don Rosa Softcover F/VF ($16.99 Cover) – Inscribed ($17)

:takeit:

Someone else had sent a PM this week to reserve the Uncle Scrooge book. I sent a confirmation earlier today if they still wanted it. If they pass, it's all yours. The sketchbooks are still available. I'll get back to you tomorrow to confirm.

Okay, well let me know.

• Herb Trimpe Odds & Ends Sketchbook #1 (2nd Print) & #2 (1st Print) Unsigned/Un-numbered - $20/set

• The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck by Don Rosa Softcover F/VF ($16.99 Cover) – Inscribed ($17)

:takeit:

Someone else had sent a PM this week to reserve the Uncle Scrooge book. I sent a confirmation earlier today if they still wanted it. If they pass, it's all yours. The sketchbooks are still available. I'll get back to you tomorrow to confirm.

Okay, well let me know.

PM Sent.

Just to let people know, I've started listing the books on eBay under the following eBay ID: herb_trimpe_estate.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/herb_trimpe_estate/m.html?item=331742477063&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

As I list and sell items from the master list there, I'll look to remove them here. \

In the meantime, if there's something you would like, but want to make an offer, feel free to do so... my ultimate goal is to place all these books in a good home where they can be appreciated.

I'll take one of each w/ COA

Herb Trimpe Odds & Ends Sketchbook #1 (2nd Print) & #2 (1st Print)

IDW Transformers #100 Herb Trimpe Blank Sketch Cover Edition (Estimated Only 100 printed)

- Top Tier Copies (9.4-9.8)

I'll take one of each w/ COA

Herb Trimpe Odds & Ends Sketchbook #1 (2nd Print) & #2 (1st Print)

IDW Transformers #100 Herb Trimpe Blank Sketch Cover Edition (Estimated Only 100 printed)

- Top Tier Copies (9.4-9.8)

I will send you a PM to confirm. But, no problem.

I continue to move many of the books from this thread to eBay. Please check there as I am listing items as I am adding pictures to the auctions. Many end Saturday morning.

Additionally, Patricia received some comp copies of the recently released Herb Trimpe Artsits Edition from IDW. Retail on these is $100. She has two copies to sell - $95 postage paid if someone wants one!