• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2016 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

542 posts in this topic

Boston has come and gone. Some sketch covers I had done/picked up. Great meeting up and seeing some boardies. Usually I just stick to myself (and my son).

image11_zps1vpfr99a.jpg

image8_zpsvyjtbhju.jpg

image9_zpsllr8s7y4.jpg

image10_zpstm2lfeb6.jpg

image7_zps7kme3eth.jpg

image6_zpshcxxgnwq.jpg

image5_zpszj1r0t8g.jpg

image4_zpspn2iphq8.jpg

image1_zps4xhezruq.jpg

Thanks, man! I lucked out. Was working and setting up a jam piece that I ended up scrapping. Didn't start really until midday Saturday and Sunday. I'll post my non CGC stuff during lunch tomorrow. I grabbed a Tank Girl from him as well (then found a tank girl

Blank but it was done haha). Favorite was a contribution to my monster piece by Mark Schultz!!!

Boston has come and gone. Some sketch covers I had done/picked up. Great meeting up and seeing some boardies. Usually I just stick to myself (and my son).

image7_zps7kme3eth.jpg

This piece is outstanding. Congrats! Nick teased the artwork he was bringing to Boston and as soon as I saw the art, I wanted to go out there. Congrats again!

I have been commissioning a few pieces from Frank Kadar as of late. It took some negotiating but he finally let this one go.....

F086CDCF-F558-45E2-A8FA-03DACEF07574_zps5axf9qc3.jpg

I dont have any children but if I did I would give you my first born for that book haha

AMAZING.

I have been commissioning a few pieces from Frank Kadar as of late. It took some negotiating but he finally let this one go.....

F086CDCF-F558-45E2-A8FA-03DACEF07574_zps5axf9qc3.jpg

I dont have any children but if I did I would give you my first born for that book haha

AMAZING.

WOW (worship) Terrific piece!