• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GARTH ENNIS signing February 6th Third Eye Comics

12 posts in this topic

Garth Ennis will be signing and promoting his new comic series, DREAMING EAGLES at Third Eye Comics in Annapolis MD on 2/6/16

I'm happy to supply 9.8 pre-screen copies of both Dreaming Eagles #1 and #2 for this signing event---costs are all inclusive for the book, shipping, fast track grading, etc.

Standard cover only for this event, $95 per book covers everything.

If Simon Coleby is at London Comicon, I'll add him (no extra cost) and if Francavilla is at any shows coming up, I'll add him as well (no extra cost)

I am also accepting mail in copies of your own books for this event---Preacher, The Boys, whatever Ennis related titles you want for Signature Series.

Please PM if you're planning on sending your own books so I can give a more accurate quote based on what you're sending.

dreamingeagles1.jpg

Received a box today from NEARMINTCOLLECTIBLES---out in Doners Grove, Il

There is nothing in this box aside from a PREACHER #2 CGC 9.4

So I have to assume it's for the Ennis signing.

What I DONT know ---- is who owns this book.

No notes.

Nothing indicating who owns the book.

No board name, no real name.

LMK which hoops I need to jump through on this before I return it to where it came this time tomorrow. :sumo:

All you folks who are planning to send me books for Garth Ennis to sign (date is around the corner) and were looking at sending me some PREACHER comics------take note, STEVE DILLON was just added to the London Comicon guest list, which is just a few weeks after my Ennis signing.

Perfect opportunity to get both creators.

That being said, GLENN FABRY has been noted to appear at the show too.

Even when he's not a listed guest (last year). So there's something else to consider.

If you're looking to be sending me Ennis books and want to add Dillon, drop me a PM.

UPDATE-----Apparently Glenn Fabry is scheduled to be at WW Philly as well.

Good chance for a triple signature.

Garth Ennis signing is less than 2 weeks away----

I've still got a few spots for Dreaming Eagles #1 (and #2 if there's interest)

Plus any PREACHER books can also get Steve Dillon (and possibly Fabry).

I need all books in hand by Feb 5th.

Garth Ennis signing is this Saturday.

If you haven't shipped your books, today is probably your last day.

Contact me if you're adding Steve Dillon to your books in London, and put a sticky note on your Preacher (or Punisher) book(s) indicating such.

Finally, there will be an option shortly regarding the DREAMING EAGLES #1 books.

I'm going to be announcing a signing with two (maybe three) of the surviving Tuskagee Airmen.

Harry Stewart (who was one of 3 Tuskegee Airmen who won the very first TopGun)

Roscoe Brown (Tuskegee Airmen and one of the first aviators to shoot down a Jet)

I'll be offering (in a separate thread) an opportunity to either add these gentlemen to your Garth Ennis s/s book DREAMING EAGLES #1 or start a fresh book featuring just Harry Stewart & Roscoe Brown.

There is a possible third Tuskagee Airman that I'm just waiting to hear back from.