• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

70 posts in this topic

Ok everyone, Tom Wilson is going to be $115 per signature. Cost is $90 and typical $25 applies.

I will be contacting people individually or feel free to PM to confirm if you would like to add him.

All books have been signed by MJF, Lloyd, and Thompson.

Tom Wilson signing is in July and will round out the books.

All books that do NOT have Wilson have been submitted to CGC.

I do have one book (VA Comic Con foil) that was sent in but there was no info on whom it was from. So if you are expecting one of these and have NOT received an invoice for it, it's probably yours.

Believe it was sent to me from another facilitator or maybe someone bought it off ebay and had it sent to me thus why we couldn't figure out whos it is. If you believe this might be yours, please PM me.

Thanks

All books have been signed by MJF, Lloyd, and Thompson.

Tom Wilson signing is in July and will round out the books.

All books that do NOT have Wilson have been submitted to CGC.

I do have one book (VA Comic Con foil) that was sent in but there was no info on whom it was from. So if you are expecting one of these and have NOT received an invoice for it, it's probably yours.

Believe it was sent to me from another facilitator or maybe someone bought it off ebay and had it sent to me thus why we couldn't figure out whos it is. If you believe this might be yours, please PM me.

Thanks

I believe Rich sent you a foil Va comic con one for me but I got an invoice and paid it for Lloyd and Fox only.