• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed - Action Comics #252 CGC 7.0 & Brave & Bold #34 9.0

14 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I'll be listing a few nice Silver Age DC's today. I've had good results with prior sales threads, so I thought I'd give these a shot on the boards first, before putting them up on eBay at higher prices or giving them to an auction house.

Like I said in my sales threads before, I am pretty quiet on the boards but I have done deals with quite a few people from here and on eBay. I sell under the name “blissard” if you’d like to check my eBay feedback (100%, over 16,500 positive). I have a Kudos thread on here with a few references, and I can get some other members to vouch for me if necessary.

I’d prefer to only deal with US customers, but if you are out of the country and interested in a book, please just send me a PM and I’m sure we can work something out. Prices include free USPS Priority Mail Express (overnight service) shipping & insurance.

Usual rules. No returns on CGC graded books. First “I’ll take it” in the thread gets it. Payment within 24 hours via PayPal is preferred, but you can take 2% off if you want to pay by check/money order. Time payments are available, but please arrange the details with me prior to putting up the "take it" sign. Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

-Adam

Book 2: Brave and the Bold #34 CGC 9.0 Cream to Off-White Pages. PRICE: $[s]4,000. (Now $3,500 -- which is what I paid for it six months ago).[/s] Closed.

Only selling this one because I picked up a 9.2 a couple months ago. Very undervalued key issue, especially with the Legends of Tomorrow tv series starting this month.

2a.jpg

2b.jpg

2c.jpg

Book 3: Detective Comics #225 CGC 4.5 Off-White Pages. PRICE: $4,000. SOLD

Nice & bright copy of another great book! The most recent sales have been a 7.0 in Comic Connect's last auction ($11,600) and a couple of 2.5's: on eBay ($2,000) and the boards ($1,950). This one doesn't appear to have been pressed, but I can't say for certain as I bought it slabbed.

3a.jpg

3b.jpg

3c.jpg

:bump:

Thanks guys!

If anyone is interested, I'd knock $250 off of the prices above (so $7,250 on the Action, $3,750 on the BB, $3,750 on the Tec). I can't really do any better than that right now, but I'm certainly willing to listen to offers/time payments.