• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

reprint prob on volume 1 issue 194 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN

11 posts in this topic

i was told i had a reprint on issue. the person said look for reprint on cover or inside cover. i do not see reprint. this is the original issue. where can i sell it? i'm handicapped and i'm 42 i get told lies by comic stores i tried.

i was told i had a reprint on issue. the person said look for reprint on cover or inside cover. i do not see reprint. this is the original issue. where can i sell it? i'm handicapped and i'm 42 i get told lies by comic stores i tried.

There shouldn't be a reprint of this issue. Do you have a picture?

there's a sales subforum here on these very boards. You can take a picture, post it up and sell it. Remember to read and follow all the rules before doing so.

Is there a Marvel Legends reprint?

They made the figure but never with a comic book as far as I remember.

No reprint of this book but maybe a Whitman?

No. Marvel never made books that were specifically "Whitman." Their early Direct market cover marking efforts were done by cover date May of 1979, and this book came out in cover date July of 1979.