• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New web series about comics from Rich Henn and BL

53 posts in this topic

I'm already mapping out the route for the C2E2 traveling road show. I'll DD to all 20 of the 3 breweries that I'll tell my wife we're visiting.

I'm fairly certain Rich and Ed will be at that show, I'll be doing mini segments from Florida next month. Huzzah!

Not commenting on the quality of this show, but you should be aware there are other Youtube "series" using Cocktails and Comics, Cocktails & Comics and Comics and Cocktails as their title.

Not commenting on the quality of this show, but you should be aware there are other Youtube "series" using Cocktails and Comics, Cocktails & Comics and Comics and Cocktails as their title.

Yea we figured that out after the fact. So we're toying with other titles.

Comics, Cocktails and Coffee

Comics in Conjunction with Cocktails. Triple C for short.

My other suggestion was going to be: Slabs n' Tabs

Kinda like that one.

If they do an episode at a German bar, it could be Raw und Slaw.

I'll be in LOTS of UK bars in London this week-----

I'll have to get David Lloyd and Garry Leach to do one with me.

Another episode of Bar-Zinga! with John Totleben & Chris Thompson of Orbital Comics, after the London Comicon has wrapped!

Alan Moore is already preparing to chastise you in a lengthy penned missive.

The Loft was too posh for me to gain entrance to.

So Rich Henn and I have started out new web series about comics and booze, called Comics and Cocktails or whatever. Anyway. Please watch it and tell us what you think. Now if you'll excuse me I need to finish my beer.

It's really difficult for me to envision how much fun I could have had years ago

with todays technology.

:applause:

mm

So Rich Henn and I have started out new web series about comics and booze, called Comics and Cocktails or whatever. Anyway. Please watch it and tell us what you think. Now if you'll excuse me I need to finish my beer.

lol Awesome! :applause: