• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Sig Series Guy!!!!!!!

26 posts in this topic

What's up guys. Joe Martin (worked as a witness with me downstairs in NYCC 2015) will now be assisting me with Sig Series. He is a much needed asset to the program and will be able to help me plow through the tremendous amount of work that is required to make the program run smoother. :juggle::banana::juggle::banana:

Joe can be reached at jmartin@cgccomics.com his board name is joemartin1981 and his ext is 245.

Email me or him with questions.

worked as a witness with me downstairs

Well, if he witnessed your "downstairs" and he hung around then I say he's a KEEPER! :headbang:

What's up guys. Joe Martin (worked as a witness with me downstairs in NYCC 2015) will now be assisting me with Sig Series. He is a much needed asset to the program and will be able to help me plow through the tremendous amount of work that is required to make the program run smoother. :juggle::banana::juggle::banana:

Joe can be reached at jmartin@cgccomics.com his board name is joemartin1981 and his ext is 245.

Email me or him with questions.

I am going to call him Igor.

Can't wait to meet you, Igor!

Joe Martin

Congrats on the new Job.

Mike B

Congrats on the help.

We hope you two continue to vigorously protect and continue the stellar reputation that is our beloved Signature Series Program :)

xoxo

NYComics Team