• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harley Yee Contact Information
1 1

25 posts in this topic

Best way to contact Harley is to pick a con at random, any con, show up to the con, and Harley will be there, guaranteed. ;)

I figured that, but there is a book I believe he might have, that I would like to buy now.

I bought it yesterday. :sorry:

Since I'm fairly new here I was wondering how do you all know this guy? Is he someone to steer clear of (bad dealer) or is he the opposite and just a lot of you have dealt with him so you can all relate to his whereabouts, etc?

Since I'm fairly new here I was wondering how do you all know this guy? Is he someone to steer clear of (bad dealer) or is he the opposite and just a lot of you have dealt with him so you can all relate to his whereabouts, etc?

Harley is a great guy. Many of us have bought books from him for years. He has a large selection, although he's not bashful about asking top dollar for them.

He works an insane schedule, traveling constantly to appear at shows. Hence, the jokes about his ubiquity.