• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

On 3/27/2018 at 10:17 PM, GaSouthernGrad said:

I started to post some negative comments on their Facebook posts which got deleted and I think it got someone's attention.

So in order to get my books I have to bash them on Facebook first? This is ridiculous. I called and left messages on the phone which goes straight to voicemail for a "google subscriber" , emailed, twitter and now I guess I start bashing. Will never do business with them again. 

No one buy from comicxposure!!!! Worst customer service ever

Edited by jason4

2 hours ago, jason4 said:

So in order to get my books I have to bash them on Facebook first? This is ridiculous. I called and left messages on the phone which goes straight to voicemail for a "google subscriber" , emailed, twitter and now I guess I start bashing. Will never do business with them again. 

You will receive your order like I did.

Oh, wait, I had to obtain a full refund because receiving my order in 2025 was not rational.

I apologize; however, considering my unfortunate adventure with ComicXposure, bad humor is all that I (edit) care am able to muster concerning that "business."

Edited by Tec-Tac-Toe
"... (edit) care am able to ..."

2 hours ago, jason4 said:

We know this....

5 hours ago, Tnexus said:

Surprised this still hasn't been posted.

From KRS comics and Scott's Collectables:wolv_horizontal_1024x1024.jpg

One of my favorite Del'Ottos.

:gossip: It has

On 3/26/2018 at 2:17 AM, Subby1938 said:

Looks like Scott’s collectables is releasing a mega rare first time only cgc graded , signed and sketched but dell’otto first ever horizontal art for upcoming where’s Wolverine arc. This is image I believe th cover is and what a stunner. It’s actaully pretty old from 2004ish and was exclusive extra wide lithograph only realesed at Angloume fest in France. Rare print today I’m sure it will gather more attention now because of this cover. I don’t understand all recycled art it’s actually disturbing how bad Marvel is ripping us off.

57D970D7-94BB-4613-A85B-CB661B8C6901.jpeg

12 hours ago, Tnexus said:

I’m tempted to get one but would like to know if it’s wraparound or not first

55 minutes ago, Archaeon90 said:
13 hours ago, Tnexus said:

I’m tempted to get one but would like to know if it’s wraparound or not first

The site say's it's their first "horizontal exclusive variant." 

If I'm understanding correctly, I think that means if you're looking at the photo above, the spine is actually the top edge?

I Got my money back through my bank. They credited my account and are "investigating" .

now if comicxposure sends my books I'm keeping them anyway. A week with no communication and I see others got their books makes me not care. 

2CEA7B30-AD76-4AF2-ACBA-2085644C76E8.thumb.jpeg.4affabe558d9c372ebc4abb556aafd9a.jpeg

Got this beauty in today. Gets my award for best Metal variant. Although this and #5 have a wretched bottom right corner ding that I fear will keep them from 9.8. Since I couldn’t bear spending the money to get 9.6 or less...raw they shall remain. 

Edited by punksdropdirtysrh

14 hours ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

2CEA7B30-AD76-4AF2-ACBA-2085644C76E8.thumb.jpeg.4affabe558d9c372ebc4abb556aafd9a.jpeg

Got this beauty in today. Gets my award for best Metal variant. Although this and #5 have a wretched bottom right corner ding that I fear will keep them from 9.8. Since I couldn’t bear spending the money to get 9.6 or less...raw they shall remain. 

It's a beauty, congrats on snagging one of those.  :applause:

-J.

On 4/2/2018 at 8:32 PM, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Unfortunately, based on the copies that I have seen, I have noticed that since Bulletproof Comics started selling "non-signature" CGC graded 9.8 (NM/M) copies of Dark Nights Metal issues, its raw virgin cover copies (since it does not sell CGC graded copies of the trade cover copies), are now, at best, 9.6 (NM+), with some lower (as low as 9.0 (VF/NM) based, again, on the copies that I have seen). Previously, you would more often than not receive 9.8 copies of DNM issues from BP.

It appears that BP is pulling and sending to CGC some (all?) of the 9.8 copies from each shipment of DNM that it received. Granted, BP states in the listing for each raw issue number of DNM that copies are 9.6; sometimes 9.4 (NM) and it has received 9.4 and 9.6 grades on its signature series CGC submissions of DNM issues.

Alas, it may be that the BP 9.8 copy "gravy train" may be a thing of the past.

Lastly, the probability, of course, is that some folks have still received raw DNM virgin cover 9.8 copies from BP since it started selling non-signature CGC graded 9.8 copies of this series.

Edited by Tec-Tac-Toe
crossed out: "... have ..."

On 4/4/2018 at 6:53 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

Unfortunately, based on the copies that I have seen, I have noticed that since Bulletproof Comics started selling "non-signature" CGC graded 9.8 (NM/M) copies of Dark Nights Metal issues, its raw virgin cover copies (since it does not sell CGC graded copies of the trade cover copies), are now, at best, 9.6 (NM+), with some lower (as low as 9.0 (VF/NM) based, again, on the copies that I have seen). Previously, you would more often than not receive 9.8 copies of DNM issues from BP.

It appears that BP is pulling and sending to CGC some (all?) of the 9.8 copies from each shipment of DNM that it received. Granted, BP states in the listing for each raw issue number of DNM that copies are 9.6; sometimes 9.4 (NM) and it has received 9.4 and 9.6 grades on its signature series CGC submissions of DNM issues.

Alas, it may be that the BP 9.8 copy "gravy train" may be a thing of the past.

Lastly, the probability, of course, is that some folks have still received raw DNM virgin cover 9.8 copies from BP since it started selling non-signature CGC graded 9.8 copies of this series.

Just received my 3 raw virgin copies the other day and they were all 9.8 candidates.   I had an issue one time with those DKM Wonder Woman copies and I stopped right into the store and Hank replaced them without the slightest hassle.   

If you are local this is not an issue but otherwise I would send Hank a note via facebook to discuss.