• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sooners151 said:

Saw this on CAF and figured you guys would appreciate it if you haven't checked it out.  It's not my art (so wish it was!!).  I know most are familiar with the published work, but what I thought was interesting is the change Marvel made to the original painting, replacing Zombie Spider Man on the far right.

Spiderverse original banner and connecting covers.  Since the image is so large, here is the link instead of copying the picture.  

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1400857

That is the type of Dell'Otto that I like to see - very cool.

The lady in back with just the spider-man mask on is freaking me out a little bit though. Nice to see Spider-ham as well, seems like all of the bases are covered.

19 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

I'm wondering too.  I would definitely be interested in buying it.  I like it better with the zombie Spider-Man too. 

-J.

Do you have an image of the original promo art with Zombie Spidey? Can't seem to find it searching the interwebs. Thanks in advance! 

1 hour ago, MDR123 said:

Do you have an image of the original promo art with Zombie Spidey? Can't seem to find it searching the interwebs. Thanks in advance! 

The image with the zombie Spider-Man is in the link to the CAF above.  

-J.

23 minutes ago, Jaydogrules said:

The image with the zombie Spider-Man is in the link to the CAF above.  

-J.

Wow :insane: I totally didnt scroll all the way over the first time. Thanks! 

7 hours ago, MDR123 said:

No automatic alt text available.

So I caved, saw this offered on facebook of all places from LSCC through Scott's Collectibles. Signed litho. I still want a Superman Dell'Otto piece.

I had to get that one and the Logan & Laura one and added on a Civil War & Guardians as well. These Lithographs just look fantastic. Maybe eventually a Superman/BATMAN will be offered. Dell Otto is a master

IMG_5256.JPG

4 hours ago, Michael Lamm said:

I had to get that one and the Logan & Laura one and added on a Civil War & Guardians as well. These Lithographs just look fantastic. Maybe eventually a Superman/BATMAN will be offered. Dell Otto is a master

IMG_5256.JPG

Damn, I missed that Logan one. 

Yea, I just want a solo Superman Dell'Otto piece. I found an old one on google many moons ago that I do like but would like some more brightness on (and maybe some backgrounds) 

Image result for superman dell'otto

EDIT : Found another awesome piece that's leaps and bounds better : 

Edited by MDR123
Add image

2 hours ago, MDR123 said:

Yea, I just want a solo Superman Dell'Otto piece. I found an old one on google many moons ago that I do like but would like some more brightness on (and maybe some backgrounds) 

This...yes this MDR........

Edited by Dwitkin82

2 hours ago, MDR123 said:

That bottom piece is pretty awesome.  

-J.

4 hours ago, MDR123 said:

Wow those are gorgeous! Maybe DC will put them on variants at some point 

3 hours ago, MDR123 said:

@Michael Lamm One can hope, am I right ;) 

@Dwitkin82  More Superman for everyone! But seriously, I want to see either more old school trunks or Reborn version of Supes in Dell'Otto's style ASAP.

I'm pretty sure there's a fairly recent cover by Dell'otto that I saw where Batman was punching out superman with a kryptonite chain or something wrapped around his fist....

-J.

2 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

I'm pretty sure there's a fairly recent cover by Dell'otto that I saw where Batman was punching out superman with a kryptonite chain or something wrapped around his fist....

-J.

I believe its a DKIII cover and that's the exact reason I wouldn't want it. Batman beating Supes, mehmeh 

5 minutes ago, MDR123 said:

Absolutely no clue, thinking maybe a commission perhaps? It's awesome though. 

It looks like one of his smaller pieces on black paper with charcoals/colored pencils...email David ceci his rep and see if he can help davidceci.fisio@gmail.com