• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Seeding Round

237 posts in this topic

Maybe someone could ask the architect to reinstate my PM! I think I've learned my lesson by now!

smiley-signs127.gif

25kk0ah.gif

That someone should be you. :makepoint:

I remember last year Jeffro ask Arch to intervene and Arch allowed me to send timern PMs. Don't know what changed this year.

Maybe someone could ask the architect to reinstate my PM! I think I've learned my lesson by now!

smiley-signs127.gif

25kk0ah.gif

A couple of years ago he was promoting another comic board and mass PMed/spammed hundreds of Boardies here. Arch took away his PM privileges.

That someone could be me....but I can't send a PM to the architect!! Catch22!! I can receive replies from old PM's but I cannot receive or send anything new! That was why I asked if anyone would be willing to lobby on my behalf to get my PM privileges reinstated!

I've learned my lesson, well! :sorry:

smiley-signs127.gif

25kk0ah.gif

A couple of years ago he was promoting another comic board and mass PMed/spammed hundreds of Boardies here. Arch took away his PM privileges.

That someone could be me....but I can't send a PM to the architect!! Catch22!! I can receive replies from old PM's but I cannot receive or send anything new! That was why I asked if anyone would be willing to lobby on my behalf to get my PM privileges reinstated!

Jeepers, I didn't think about not being able to PM Architect. doh!

Well, just wait and see. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. 2c

smiley-signs127.gif

25kk0ah.gif

Jeepers, I didn't think about not being able to PM Architect. doh!

Well, just wait and see. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. 2c

Post in the moderation thread. Arch reads that. Link.