• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD & CLOSED

15 posts in this topic

Hi everybody!

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies

Paypal is the accepted payment method

Priority shipping in the US $8

International shipping is the actual cost

I'm open to PM's and time payments, but the first :takeit: on the thread trumps all

My raw books have a 14 day full return if your not satisfied with the book. Buyer pays return shipping. I do not refund for slabbing fees

Today, I'm listing Authentic Police Cases #29 with a fantastic Baker cover, and Black Hood Comics #18 with a cool bondage cover!

The book is unrestored, and I would say it's in the 6.0 range (5.75 to 6.25 :) ). There are currently no copies on the CGC census. $265 SOLD

authenticpolicecases29_zpsr2fvrwdz.jpg

authenticpolicecases29back_zpsywxqtcab.jpg

Hi everybody!

I'm open to PM's and time payments, but the first :takeit: on the thread trumps all

My raw books have a 14 day full return if your not satisfied with the book. Buyer pays return shipping. I do not refund for slabbing fees

Today, I'm listing Authentic Police Cases #29 with a fantastic Baker cover!

The book is unrestored, and I would say it's in the 6.0 range (5.75 to 6.25 :) ). There are currently no copies on the CGC census. $265

:takeit: Ken

Hi everybody!

Today, I'm listing Authentic Police Cases #29 with a fantastic Baker cover!

The book is unrestored, and I would say it's in the 6.0 range (5.75 to 6.25 :) ). There are currently no copies on the CGC census. $265

:takeit: Ken

^^

Thanks Ken!

Ok, that went kind of quick :)

Might as well list another book. Same rules apply......

Black Hood Comics #18 Cool Bondage Cover. Purchased it from Superworld as a F+ (6.5), but I would say it's more in the 6.0 range. Real nice page page quality. I would totally keep this book, but I found a slight upgrade

$375 SOLD

blackhood18_zpswrcyclbe.jpg

blackhood18backcover_zpsuwao8ens.jpg

Ok, that went kind of quick :)

Might as well list another book. Same rules apply......

Black Hood Comics #18 Cool Bondage Cover. Purchased it from Superworld as a F+ (6.5), but I would say it's more in the 6.0 range. Real nice page page quality. I would totally keep this book, but I found a slight upgrade

$375

blackhood18_zpswrcyclbe.jpg

blackhood18backcover_zpsuwao8ens.jpg

This was published in 1946...which makes it quite possible that a 10 or 11 year old Lenny Dawson (Chiefs HOF Quarterback) wrote his name on this book. Earliest known autograph of Dawson!

This was published in 1946...which makes it quite possible that a 10 or 11 year old Lenny Dawson (Chiefs HOF Quarterback) wrote his name on this book. Earliest known autograph of Dawson!

:applause:

Didn't know the exact dates but was thinking the same thing about the signature. Might be a great pickup for a Black Hood Chiefs fan :)