• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL I DO IS WIN! Post your eBay wins here
9 9

1,051 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

Buyer just wrote that seller cancelled auction (shrug). Wish I could find that for a dollar, heck I'd even pay 50$ shipping.

Kind of a d-bag move by sending a neg on a $1 NM 98 CGC 9.6.  I'd love it if the seller followed thru but you would have to assume it was a typo and I'd have moved on.  Some people have no compassion for others. 

Edited by 1Cool

50 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Kind of a d-bag move by sending a neg on a $1 NM 98 CGC 9.6.  I'd love it if the seller followed thru but you would have to assume it was a typo and I'd have moved on.  Some people have no compassion for others. 

Here's the only stickler: The buyer wrote that the seller claimed 'damaged item' not 'mistake in listing' as the reason for cancelling. That could just be a fib on the buyers part though.

48 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

Here's the only stickler: The buyer wrote that the seller claimed 'damaged item' not 'mistake in listing' as the reason for cancelling. That could just be a fib on the buyers part though.

Not sure if e-bay has "I messed up and it's completely and utterly obvious I messed up" as one of the reasons you are cancelling a sale.  I think lost or damaged is one of the options that most people pick.

Just now, 1Cool said:

Not sure if e-bay has "I messed up and it's completely and utterly obvious I messed up" as one of the reasons you are cancelling a sale.  I think lost or damaged is one of the options that most people pick.

Hmmm cause I just cancelled a listing today (nobody had bid though) and I was able to select as a reason error in the listing (shrug)

12 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

Hmmm cause I just cancelled a listing today (nobody had bid though) and I was able to select as a reason error in the listing (shrug)

cancelling a listing is different than cancelling a complete sale (and rightfully so!)

On 6/2/2017 at 3:45 PM, Aweandlorder said:

Not mine but...

Happy Friday =)

Yeah he got a great neg for that transaction gone haywire...

Cancelled auction after I paid. Said item was "broken or no longer in stock." ? Buyer: 
5***5 ( 72Blue star icon for feedback score in between 50 to 99) 
During past month Feedback conversation
  The New Mutants #98 CGC 9.6 NM+ near mint 1st appear. Deadpool Marvel 1338704023 (#263012520179) US $1.00