• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Persistent Ebayer wants to deal privately

1,072 posts in this topic

I'm actually not going anywhere with this... I'm just testing my observational prowess.

Girl from Alberta, who likes comics... running with a pack of US boys. Hmmm. Pretty interesting to me. So be honest... I can't imagine you enjoy any aspect of my so called trial? Correct?

You're looking for a weak link in what you perceive to be a chain.

Fact is, I collect comics, I don't "hang" with anybody. Wanna see my collection? Click on the sig.

:popcorn:

I'm actually not going anywhere with this... I'm just testing my observational prowess.

Girl from Alberta, who likes comics... running with a pack of US boys. Hmmm. Pretty interesting to me. So be honest... I can't imagine you enjoy any aspect of my so called trial? Correct?

You're looking for a weak link in what you perceive to be a chain.

Fact is, I collect comics, I don't "hang" with anybody. Wanna see my collection? Click on the sig.

:popcorn:

lol Quiet you

4 chan? Don't know what you mean.

Insulted? Not really. Being a visible minority, I grew up with racism so it's nothing new.

Dishonored? Hardly. I'm not ashamed about anything I said. I still stand by my statements.

Vindicated? Yes.

Almost 6000 posts = time, so no kids, no husband.

Missed my analogy about Blacks in the US so not a deep thinker.

Smart, assertive, with a simple view of life.

Nothing wrong with who you are.

Insulted? Not really. Being a visible minority, I grew up with racism so it's nothing new.

Dishonored? Hardly. I'm not ashamed about anything I said. I still stand by my statements.

Vindicated? Yes.

Thanks. I dunno how I could have made it through life without you pointing out factual evidence about me given through posts on a online forum. I feel so relived

Vger7. . Education is relative.

You should know the difference between knowledge and wisdom.

Singling me out for whatever this is... what for?

Absolutely. Many great minds never finished high school. It means nothing. I singled you out because:

1. Your a girl.

2. I don't believe you enjoyed my trial.

3. Your Canadian.

Besides, I have keep the boys entertained.

See now this is where I am confused. Does he think I am a girl because he hasn't seen my post, or does he want me to be a girl so bad it's all he can project?

Now comes the Sherlock moment, "AH HA! I caught you lying therefore vindication for being creepy to draw you out"

Vger7. . Education is relative.

You should know the difference between knowledge and wisdom.

Singling me out for whatever this is... what for?

Absolutely. Many great minds never finished high school. It means nothing. I singled you out because:

1. Your a girl.

2. I don't believe you enjoyed my trial.

3. Your Canadian.

Besides, I have keep the boys entertained.

Creepy beyond words.

full-metal-jacket-joker-hooker-me-so-horny-me-love-you-long-time-matthew-modine.jpg

Vindicated? Yes.

Thanks. I dunno how I could have made it through life without you pointing out factual evidence about me given through posts on a online forum. I feel so relived

Honestly... I haven't read any of your other posts. This thread is the first time I've encounter you ^_^

If you feel uncomfortable... feel free to quit any time. Just let me know so I'm not waiting around for your reply.

What is going on now? Quick summary?